The online racing simulator
Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
Hi,

We recently started our Spring cleanup and some peoples will be cut in the next weeks. Some spots might be free but we will try and raise our the difficulty / lenght of our tryouts to get dedicated and ACTIVE members. Look forward for more updates.
Good luck. Looks like a pretty good team.
May 4th, 2008 - He beefs their ass!

26/04/08 - As some of you probably know, today was held the UF Endurance Race, a 2 hours race aboard the UF1 at Fern Bay Gold. Our Slide-FX drifter beefyman666 entered the race to change from drifting and ended up with quite a good result. After numerous laps of high revs and speed (lol), the race was won by banshee56 of CoRe Racing and 2nd place was occupied by the beef himself. Were looking forward for more exciting races from him and hopefully, Slide-FX Racing will be a real thing soon! Congrats Wayne for this podium and I hope it's not the last one!

CONGRATS The Beef King! LOL Hope too see you guys a race/drift team now! Great to hear it!
Good job Beefy!
May 16th, 2008 - So!id joined Slide-FX!

16/05/08 - If you have been into LFS for a couple of months, you probably already saw So!id around in a drift server. The 27 years old Norwegian drifter have been ripping it since 2005 and he caught my eye when he was still in Team DSSD. After the team closed, I started to look at him going in the RB4 and I had a feeling it would be a good addition to our team. I hope you will have fun with us!

Congrats!
Welcome aboard.
Welcome in da team mate
As I said earlier,wecome aboard.
Velkommen til teamet

-titten
Congrats man, good news there's a new SFX member

SFX is what I visualize if I get an S2 license and a wheel/controller and a better computer... (Obviously wants to join but can't)

Hmm, I am missing the whole LFS experience.
nice 2nd account ryder
If your talking about our RydeR, there is only one of him =)This guy posted in the team thread and i was freaking out because his name is the same as ryder's with the only.one.ryder thing going on.but yes, there is only one RydeR
there is another ryder posing as a TZ nub ....
Hmm,what the hell are you talking about? I'm not only.one.RydeR...
Quote from Riders Motion :Hmm,what the hell are you talking about? I'm not only.one.RydeR...

No, its about a LOT of people with the name "ryder" in LFS. Annoying, when my account name is named as such ("only one, lol").

I think I want to post with a new account..
Quote from only.one.RydeR :No, its about a LOT of people with the name "ryder" in LFS. Annoying, when my account name is named as such ("only one, lol").

I think I want to post with a new account..

Last time i checked i belive holding more then one account was against the guide lines, though i could be wrong coz i checked ages ago.
Does Slide-FX have any web sites?
Thanks . Maybe Riders Motion should add it to the 1st post . Didn't found it in there.
Note that the website isn't officialy announced yet.Riders Motion will probly do the announcement of it soon.
I smellz competition.
The only thing i smell is my bed at the moment

going to bed now

Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG