The online racing simulator
Quote from moskvich3v1 :very nice made Could you release that 2 skins please

like it says: Teamskin :P I'm glad you like it, but it stays a Teamskin

Btw: That's my first try on a real XFG skin :P a serious one
Quote from dutchshogun :like it says: Teamskin :P I'm glad you like it, but it stays a Teamskin

Btw: That's my first try on a real XFG skin :P a serious one

Teamskin :o but you are demo racer ,you are kidding only your team can see that skin
This was one of my first liveries on the XFG

-
(Bean0) DELETED by Bean0 : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=816847#post816847
Quote from Bean0 :Was watching the BTCC today and was inspired.

Not an exact replica, I omitted the TDI decals as we don't have (and are never getting IIRC) a Diseasel in LFS.

Looks nice!
nice, not that bad for an first skin
Hey all ... just been working away on this 2008 BTCC skin.
After watching the BTCC i wanted to update my Seat skin for this years league but Bean0 beat me to it .. but its a bloody nice job m8 :P
Heres my 2008 BTCC Vectra, hope you guys like it , and im gonna convert it for the FXR later today :P
Attached images
BTCC 08 Vectra.jpg
XFR_BTCCVectra08.jpg
BTCC 08 Vectra2.jpg
That's nice, I like.
Quote from adamlfs :Hey all ... just been working away on this 2008 BTCC skin.
After watching the BTCC i wanted to update my Seat skin for this years league but Bean0 beat me to it .. but its a bloody nice job m8 :P
Heres my 2008 BTCC Vectra, hope you guys like it , and im gonna convert it for the FXR later today :P

Nice! where did you get that BTCC numberboard?
Quote from pacesetter :Nice! where did you get that BTCC numberboard?

It's the one I made for the SEAT skin
Could you pm me it? please
-
(Bean0) DELETED by Bean0 : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=816847#post816847
Quote from Bean0 :And here's the Honda...

Haha very kool mate. Ive always wanted to make that car but thats a well sweet job nice one :P only like 7 others to do then theres the 2008 btcc set
Why not make a 2008 BTCC skinpack? =P
Quote from Dalek0220 :Why not make a 2008 BTCC skinpack? =P

Hehe i guess is shall speak with Mr Bean0 ... make it a team effort :P
Plus with two of us working on them we could finish them in no time
I was thinking that yesterday, and i made a WSR RAC skin! thats why i need the number board can i rip it from your skin?
Quote from pacesetter :I was thinking that yesterday, and i made a WSR RAC skin! thats why i need the number board can i rip it from your skin?

Thats down to Bean0 but im sure he will let ya have it .. i shall ask him on msn for ya
Thanks, he sent it to me, heres my RAC WSR XFR, with Colin Turkingtons No.5 on it, i know the RAC logo is pretty low res and i dont make to many serious skins, and its my first replica of a car. C&C are welcome(ouch this is gonna hurt),

And AdamLFS now theres only 6 cars to do! I'm going to have a go at the Arkas Racing one next, The Team Eurotech would be a nice one to skin?
Attached images
XFR_RAC.jpg
Quote from pacesetter :Thanks, he sent it to me, heres my RAC WSR XFR, with Colin Turkingtons No.5 on it, i know the RAC logo is pretty low res and i dont make to many serious skins, and its my first replica of a car. C&C are welcome(ouch this is gonna hurt),

And AdamLFS now theres only 6 cars to do! I'm going to have a go at the Arkas Racing one next, The Team Eurotech would be a nice one to skin?

In all honesty mate, it's not the best.
You seem keen and willing to learn though, which can't be a bad thing, and you can only improve with practice.

Are you using photoshop ? If so, then I would recommend getting the skin kits from Master Skinnerz. The wireframe layer really helps in lining things up on the skin.

I hate posting negative comments like this, please don't take it the wrong way.
So this is where the CR boys have been all week

Cracks the whip

Nice job on the BTCC skins boys
Here are 2 skins based on my mates race car
the first is his 2006 car the outher is his 2007 car
and his web site
http://www.ringkaracing.co.uk/
Attached images
XFR_Ford Fiesta2006.JPG
XFR_Ford Fiesta2007.JPG
2007.bmp
2006.jpg
some logo's on the skin itself are a bit low res, maybe put a high res on it and it would look better
Quote from Bean0 :In all honesty mate, it's not the best.
You seem keen and willing to learn though, which can't be a bad thing, and you can only improve with practice.

Are you using photoshop ? If so, then I would recommend getting the skin kits from Master Skinnerz. The wireframe layer really helps in lining things up on the skin.

I hate posting negative comments like this, please don't take it the wrong way.

I ahve been using Gimp and have been using the kits aswell, i just dint know how to draw curved lines for designs, etc. And I appreciate your criticsm, in constructive which is not a bad thing
sorry but there are no hi res versions of those logos that i can find
i heard somting about sadow kits so i might try one to make it look better

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG