The online racing simulator
It all looks to be back up and running now, so go go go go go go go go !
From yesterday i cant enter to the race 1 server
i get that thing, as on the screenshot, and nothing more.
But i can enter on other servers, so its race 1 only bug.
And i still have a copper license, so i cant race on other race servers, and i have to race on the bump & jump
Attached images
q.JPG
Thanks! I've restarted Race 1. It should be okay again now
It works, thank you!
Very bad lags on a very full race 3 server at this moment
X-System Detected a Failure. Exiting.
Got this a minute ago. Said to contact admins.
X-system is down on Bump & Jump. Before that we witnessed some serious lag.

Also problems with CTRA webpage. Maybe these two cases have something in common.
There does seem to be a problem with the server. I will do my best to get to the bottom of it. Cheers for letting me know..
Quote from SamH :There does seem to be a problem with the server. I will do my best to get to the bottom of it. Cheers for letting me know..

And I will let you know that it is up and running again. Thank you for your quick actions. *hug*

Edit: However, the problem with license bars continues (I guess you knew that already).

Edit^2: DOTW Lookup Failed [dns]
We're going to restart the server. One of the UKCT admins has "done something".. he's not saying what. The servers should be back shortly.
Probably activated endurance day? We got a message saying that today is a endurance day.

Edit: Note to self: "Quickly now, make a server what is called 'CTRA Bump & Jump'"
Uber lag on a very full B'n'J server.

Timed out about 15 people

Seems okish now tho
Is it down now?
No, it's up but there does seem to be an issue with the network which is preventing the servers being seen by LFS. Working on it.
Quote from SamH :No, it's up but there does seem to be an issue with the network which is preventing the servers being seen by LFS. Working on it.

Any news?
We are having some problems and are restarting the server, we will let you all know when its back up.

Update @ 1432 BST: Servers are back up, however we can not find the fault with the LFS servers, we will keep working on it.
Despite best efforts, we are unable to make connections to the master server from the LFS servers. We can ping the master server but for some reason the dedi server cannot.

Sadly, the CTRA system is now down and likely to stay down until this evening, when we get a fresh pair of eyes on it. Sorry.
Sad to hear Sam

But thanks for all your efforts
We're back up!

Ali spotted a change in the IP allocation for our server. We've reconfigured the servers and the X-System, and we're now back up and running!
Great, thanks!
Awesome work, as always Sam! Thanks.
X-System is down on UF-BR
Fixed (as you know )
just a heads up bump and jump has just crashed(the server) and everyone timed out
It says here that it has 13 drivers in it. Are you sure it's stayed crashed??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG