The online racing simulator
Here is a public FZR skin One.com livery skin

Skin is uploaded to LFS World

Remove 1024 from filename, and please don't edit the skin only add number if you want.

Enjoy!
Attached images
One.jpg
FZR_one.jpg
FZR_one1024.jpg
looks nice, but the One.com logo itself is a bit blurry
Quote from ACCAkut :looks nice, but the One.com logo itself is a bit blurry

Yeah I know, didn't find a better logo, I will maybe try to make a new logo all by myself when I have time
FZR by Waterman
So.............. !?
Attached images
FZR design by Waterman.jpg
Quote from pdanev :A replica of the Muehlner Motorsport Porsche Carrera Cup. Lots of shapes and lines, took quite some time to align properly and get them as close to the original as possible. Hope you guys like it.

Great skin, thanks!
here's one I done
Attached images
FZR_1-4-screenshot.jpg
FZR_1-4-fise.jpg
do we have another C40Z in progres?
maby
Yes we do, if not better...
Another vectors whore in progress? :s
Quote from Riders Motion :Do you guys mean Caoz is copying stuff from others? :haha:

No they mean someone is better than Caoz I think. Although Caoz has 'made' shitloads of skins and mogster how many?
Sorry Mogster I wanted to mean something but I messed up, and the Beef quoted me before I had time to fix it... GRR.
Teamskin by Waterman !
Attached images
FZR by W.jpg
just finished up a new skin, used the classic Brumos racing livery as an inspiration since I always liked the simplicity of that livery.
Attached images
FZR-Brumos.jpg
I like it!
Hello, this is my second skin, they're personal so i'm not releasing them unless someone really wants it.

I also adapted it to the non gtr.

Thanks!
Attached images
glamor_shot.jpg
glamor_shot2.jpg
Nice skin once again.
hello, were bored yesterday and started to skin FZ50. pecause im demo and cant use it i havent made many skins for it and you might see that from the way i did it.
render (By mickyc30)
skinfile
what do you think?

Preview:

Full View

Preview:

Full View
wow that looks really cool great job!

FZ Skins (All)
(2563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG