The online racing simulator
Here it is.
Attached images
FZR_RSSPYDER.jpg
can some one please do these for me>?? thanks in advance.

ps, to save the effort of flaming me for apparently stealing other ppl's private skins, I just wanna declare that I am in Team D1, so these xrt skins belong to me, the first 2 even has my custom surname on it. The UFR one was a gift from a friend.
Attached images
XRT_^1D1^7DuKata.jpg
XRT_^1D1^7DuBlKata.jpg
XRT_^1D1^7DDT.jpg
UFR_playboy.jpg
Quote from drift_apprentice :can some one please do these for me>?? thanks in advance.

ps, to save the effort of flaming me for apparently stealing other ppl's private skins, I just wanna declare that I am in Team D1, so these xrt skins belong to me, the first 2 even has my custom surname on it. The UFR one was a gift from a friend.

i will do it do you want them all in one or separated?nvm.Here they are hope you like them oh and nice skin you got there for ufr
Attached images
ufr_playboy.jpg
XRT_D1GP.jpg
Can anyone make a 3d render for me, where the cars are in front of a workshop or someting like that =) and if its possible to add these rims it would be awesome.
Konig rims on the white xrt and fxo and compomotive on the black xrt =)
look at the the 3d render at the link, maybe you will get some ideas =)
Attached images
XRT_spazemanpriv3.jpg
xrt_spazemanvers2.jpg
Konig_Black_Star.jpg
comp-felg1.jpg.bmp
1204142242_2_FT649_wolf.jpg
FXO_spmpriv.jpg
thanks race king. Yeah, seperate pics for those 3 skins will be good, and lower viewing angle you know, thats bit too high, almost showing off the roofs. thankx
Hi
please render mi skin

1.) 1280 x 1024 pixels size
2.) white background
3.) light mirror reflection
4.) nice custmized wheels
5.) camera position : front and side

THX

PRIVATE SKIN:

http://www.mtm.lfsaction.net/skiny/XRT_Kristian_SE.jpg

Quote from drift_apprentice :thanks race king. Yeah, seperate pics for those 3 skins will be good, and lower viewing angle you know, thats bit too high, almost showing off the roofs. thankx

hope you like them:
Attached images
XRT_^1D1^7DDT.jpg
XRT_^1D1^7DuBlKata.jpg
XRT_^1D1^7DuKata.jpg
please, render my skin
Attached images
XRT_d1sss.jpg
here you go:
Attached images
xrt_drift.jpg
Thanks race king, u r the man!!!
Hi guys, i got a request for a render of my skin. I'm not in a hurry but i am curious about the skills!
Attached images
XRR_RR_46.jpg
Quote from AbsolutMartini :Hi guys, i got a request for a render of my skin. I'm not in a hurry but i am curious about the skills!

You should upload minimal 2048 x 2048 if you want the quality of the render a bit desent..

*edit
Did a quicky anyway (.png, with transparancy).
Attached images
R-R XRR render.png
Hmm, don't think i got those bigger
Quote from AbsolutMartini :Hi guys, i got a request for a render of my skin. I'm not in a hurry but i am curious about the skills!

Hope you like it:
Attached images
xrr_NXS.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :One thing that jumps aout why are the tyres and rims so smal?

My rims are actually not that small :P
Quote from Chrisuu01 :One thing that jumps aout why are the tyres and rims so small?

Yeah you are right they are a bit small i might mis-sized them a bit but they are still not that bad i guess
Nice perfomance, do like it!
please, render my skin
Attached images
FXO_Mikas_Octavia.jpg
XRT_STAGE_D_MIKASXX.jpg
FZ5_StageD_Mikas.jpg
XRG_STAGE_D_MIKASXX.jpg
Quote from Mikasssss :please, render my skin

I think that a higher resolution would be a "must have" when rendering.
go crazy on this one. i don't care what it is along as it isn't that bland ready to render kit.

ty
bird
Attached images
FZ5_SARAH!.jpg
Hope you like it:
Attached images
FZR_Sarah.jpg
wooops i will do it again

ok done:
Attached images
FZ5_Sarah.jpg

Render My Skin