The online racing simulator
Snow! Already...
(170 posts, started )
What is snow?
It's over. We had one good bit of snow this year, and i don't think any more is coming. That one good bit closed every school in the county....

except for my school
Funny, UK seem to have similar snow conditions of Finland, except you get rid of it quicker

There was tad slippery today, got wheel spin at 3rd and I did accelerate only part throttle, need to check tire pressures tomorrow as it has not been that slippery before, not even when there was water on top of ice
all we got today was ...
Attached images
f886defa-7.jpg
Quote from jwardy :all we got today was ...

You did forgot to mention girls in bikini, intentional?
Quote from 5haz :What is snow?

Pish, the last time it snowed in London (about 2-3 years ago) you got half an inch and the whole city came to a stand still.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
:bump:It's only gone and bloody snowed again! whats with all the white stuff, did someone forget to tell the weather man that it nearly the end of march....
Quote from Rish ::bump:It's only gone and bloody snowed again! whats with all the white stuff, did someone forget to tell the weather man that it nearly the end of march....

Same here
Same here..... Oh wait wrong thread.
Snowed some here on Friday but the most melted yesterday.

Last night there was -15C Brrrrrrrr
Yesterday it actually came some snow, not much but still it was snow Almost gone today, but that makes it a total of 7 days with snow this year, not much, but at least there was some snow
Has been snowing now at evening, there is again new layer of light snow, up to ankle at the moment + all we have piled off from pathways, quite annoying as I should use my winter shoes which I hate, I prefer my walking shoes which are much faster to put on, however now snow enters to shoe, then it melts and toes starts to freeze, which of course causes some pains that shatter trough legs like thousand needles.

But it is pretty
Quote from JO53PHS :Same here

Didn't know it snowed in Cardboard Boxes

And yes the White Stuff hit Essex too! Though it has now all melted Pity.
Quote from Xaid0n :Didn't know it snowed in Cardboard Boxes

Global warming my friend..

Wait..
this is the wierdest weather ever!

sun, rain and snow AT EXACTLY HE SAME TIME!

newtown, Wales (im away at relatives =])
Quote from EmilO :Snowed some here on Friday but the most melted yesterday.

Last night there was -15C Brrrrrrrr

In... Antarctica?

All gone now .

Snow, light rain, and sun all in the same freakin day.
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL have we done to the world and how much more has to happen before we realise the extent of this problem.

yet i still sit here; on my laptop, with 100 watts of light on, my pc running upstairs, my 40" tv with surround sound on, 1.6 petrol car & 1.7 D van on the drive.
Quote from Rish :All gone now .

Snow, light rain, and sun all in the same freakin day.
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL have we done to the world and how much more has to happen before we realise the extent of this problem.

yet i still sit here; on my laptop, with 100 watts of light on, my pc running upstairs, my 40" tv with surround sound on, 1.6 petrol car & 1.7 D van on the drive.

Highly unlikely that it is something we have done, it is only green propaganda we are feeded so they can raise taxes and companies can gain even more profits.

Sure there can be small effect, but certainly it is not totally man made effects and most of all, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, even every human would kill themselves it would have very subtle effect.

Most annoying is putting taxes and limitations to traffic, if you cycle and run that causes already more emissions than driving a car as you can't turn yourself off, you can always turn off your car :P

In our biggest city street dust is biggest problem that ruins air quality.

Buy less and produce less wastes is best everyone can do and that will actually have some effect.
Quote from JTbo :Highly unlikely that it is something we have done, it is only green propaganda we are feeded so they can raise taxes and companies can gain even more profits.

Quote :Big Chief, he say give me half your food and make sacrifice and do as I say, and volcano god will be happy and will not send river of fire to burn village.

I'm writing a paper at the moment, identifying global warming science as being potentially the leading religion of the 3rd millenium. I'm juxtaposing the small island inhabitants and their Volcano God.. The chief is the government and the witch-doctor, who reads and interprets the signs from the volcano god, is the green scientist.. the correlation is a bit disturbing, but I reckon it's right.
Quote from SamH :

I'm writing a paper at the moment, identifying global warming science as being potentially the leading religion of the 3rd millenium. I'm juxtaposing the small island inhabitants and their Volcano God.. The chief is the government and the witch-doctor, who reads and interprets the signs from the volcano god, is the green scientist.. the correlation is a bit disturbing, but I reckon it's right.

Sounds pretty much right to me, as we know priests (witch-doctors) are often quite blindly believing to what ever they worship.

Even in science there should be no things to believe just facts and such, but if big part of scientists are only looking evidence of situation being 1, there is soon very bad position if you state that situation is 0, even if you would be right.

"was accused of being a heretic, a person who opposed Church teachings" was about 400 years ago, surely hundreds of years before that and hundreds of years in future same will go on.
Lol!
Quote from The Very End :Yesterday it actually came some snow, not much but still it was snow Almost gone today, but that makes it a total of 7 days with snow this year, not much, but at least there was some snow

Much snow here :P

Snow! Already...
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG