The online racing simulator
Snow! Already...
(170 posts, started )
One post away from 1k and it's full of swear words Deko

Just had one or two showers today and a bit of wind. Nothing exciting at all...
gee, all we have here is too many leaves and 5 degris temperatures. heard we will have a baaaaaaad winter this year though.
I'm in Vancouver canada BTW ;P
It was quite shocking to hear Jonesy_ amazed to see snow outside his window a few days ago.....

I'm amazed to see rain
Psssh, you people and your snow..

Where im at we have a freaking drought and a 'state of emergancy' because of the low water levels...
It's pretty cold and breezy here in NYC temps today peaked around 48 degrees Fahrenheit snow to be expected late November or early December
Sadly we have snow for about a week in estonia and its -5 ºC at the day time,its hard to go to school but ill live,i hate snow but only good thing about it is powersliding without braking tires.

[edit]:i looked out of window and i saw that most of the snow is melted,but now its wet :S
but i think it will snow back
its nice sunny 24 degress here in melbourne with light showers here and there should be nice and hot tomorow too! but all of this is terible because we are in a drought!
A little chilly but still sunny here in London. Which is good because last night we had a sudden but brief downpour.
Reports put the temp at 8C (about 46F).
Quote from DeKo :its been ****ing baltic here, bastard wind cuts right through you.

good job airdrie is as hilly as ****, nowhere has ever been flooded. makes it a bit of a bastard walking everywhere though.

why not asterick(*) the B'stard word ? Lol.
I'm I stupid or something but which part of the Britain you get snow? Is it really snow, or just sleet that melts after couple of hours?

We have here 1-3 cm of snow... snowed yesterday. I bet it melts soon. Practically only times when there is guaranteed 50+ cm snowbanks nowadays is from January to March. And I don't even live in the southern part of the country where haven't really been real winter for decades. Global warming sucks (as long as it doesn't make palms grow here)

Cities rarely see proper snow, so they usually only get the slushy wet crap that gets in your shoes and freezes your toes. But out in the sticks we got snow plenty. It blocked roads and stuff.

Here is the page of my little village the winter before I left. That snowstorm buried my mum's car for 4 days and we could have stepped out of our top floor flat onto the 8-foot drifts. We couldn't leave the house for a couple of days after it because the door opened into a wall of ice we couldn't see the top of
Did anyone see the tv pictures from Pittrodrie last night? Intense snow/wind/sleet/general mingingness

Just as well the teams were from Scotland and Russia really!
Quote from Dajmin :Here is the page of my little village the winter before I left. That snowstorm buried my mum's car for 4 days and we could have stepped out of our top floor flat onto the 8-foot drifts. We couldn't leave the house for a couple of days after it because the door opened into a wall of ice we couldn't see the top of

If I had seen those pics and asked to guess the place, I would have never thought of Scotland

Is that regular to have snow every winter? And for how long perioid?

You learn something new everyday
Do any of you guys make bobsledding courses in your backyard? (if you have a hill)
#40 - JTbo
Quote from deggis :If I had seen those pics and asked to guess the place, I would have never thought of Scotland

It's not usually that bad, but it sees snow of varying depth most years. That entire region is all hills and no big towns, so there's no warm air cushion over it. It used to happen in December, but thanks to global warming it now happens around February. It normally only lies for a few weeks, unless it's particularly harsh.

And watching Londoners deal with snow is so funny. It starts falling, tiny little flakes drifting to the ground and suddenly everyone is driving at 2mph and has no idea what to do. Even a light frosting on the ground throws everything into chaos
Quote from deggis :If I had seen those pics and asked to guess the place, I would have never thought of Scotland

I was winter climbing on Ben Nevis (highest hill in Scotland) during April this year. Best season for 5/6 years I think.

We normally get a sprinkling in November, then rain until February when the snows return.
Quote from Dajmin :Cities rarely see proper snow, so they usually only get the slushy wet crap that gets in your shoes and freezes your toes. But out in the sticks we got snow plenty. It blocked roads and stuff.

Here is the page of my little village the winter before I left. That snowstorm buried my mum's car for 4 days and we could have stepped out of our top floor flat onto the 8-foot drifts. We couldn't leave the house for a couple of days after it because the door opened into a wall of ice we couldn't see the top of

I remember our first winter when we moved out of the city and into the middle of no where. The drifts were so high you could walk across the fences of the fields without even knowing they were there.

Snow ploughs couldn't clear the road from either end of our drive-way so we were cut off for a few days until a digger dug us out. Got a picture some where with the car parked between the `walls` left after the digger had a go at them, must have been about 7 foot

I actually couldn't believe it this morning, their had been a light sprinkle of snow and someone still managed to throw their car in the ditch at the top of my road. The main roads were just wet... and to top it off it's one of these extra abrasive road surfaces that just have tonnes of grip...
I want snow, I want snow :weeping:
Quote from keiran :Pitmedden is like 4 miles along the road from where I live (Oldmeldrum).

i go to meldrum academy.

What is your last name (you can PM me if you want)

I might even know you lol (my mum knows everyone in the area, as she was the only person in pitmedden with twins for ages)
Kieran Smart
Hmm, Smart rings a bell, but Kieran Smart is like taking explosive charges to that bell, so put simply.

No, not a name i recognise.
Quote from spiderbait90 :Hmm, Smart rings a bell, but Kieran Smart is like taking explosive charges to that bell, so put simply.

No, not a name i recognise.

I never went to Meldrum Acadmey, was too Smart I was in the last year that went to Inverurie from Oldmeldrum. My two brothers go to the Academy, one in first year the other sixth.

You probably pass the road that leads to where I live everyday you go to Meldrum
You see the big green Bus that drives through meldrum most days. (we go down t'bypass now), then im on it.

Most likely i have seen you / your brothers at some stage.

Snow! Already...
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG