The online racing simulator
Snow! Already...
(170 posts, started )
Yea, for the first time since i was born, it snowed before Christmas, and not a little bullcrap sprinkle. 3 inches! A crap load here!
ZOMG snow YAY. First one and temps today hovering around the 20's(Fahrenheit) only and inch damn!!!!11
Attached images
L1000763.jpg
No snow in Northern Virginia. Although there might be snow on Wednesday.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I sometimes miss living in NJ.

I was there during the blizzard of '96, which was great fun. Me and my girlfriend snowed into our house for three days* with nothing but a case of wine and a freezer full of LSD to keep us company!

* We didn't try too hard to escape.

Damn, I remember that one. The snow plow kept leaving a hump at the end of our driveway, so every time we needed to get out, it involved getting a running start in the minivan and pulling a James Bond style leaping crash through the pile of snow, lol. I WISH we'd get another storm like that. Global warming's kinda messed things up.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Global warming's kinda messed things up.

:ices_rofl < That's all I'm going to say. (To avoid being banned again!)

Anyway, I remember a blizzard from like 2002 or something, and some idiot in a VW Jetta spun and almost hit a tree in my yard.
#81 - Dmt

hehe
2 towns over there are some people that have thoudsands of decorations for Christmas. Ever single foot of space is covered by lights. It is so bad that the snow melts from the heat.

They might stop doing the lights because people have complained about it being too bright.
#83 - JTbo
Quote from Rappa Z :Yea, for the first time since i was born, it snowed before Christmas, and not a little bullcrap sprinkle. 3 inches! A crap load here!

You're in New Jersey and this is the first time you've seen snow before Christmas? What are you, 5 years old?

We had our first official 'roads were a little slippery' snow this morning. I haven't driven a car in 15 years, always had 4x4. I'm not liking this not being able to drive up the hills of northwestern Pennsylvania stuff. I don't have a problem with sliding around, I can control that. It's the moron in front of me in the 4x4 SUV crawling at a snail pace coming to the bottom of a hill I need to climb with power. Hit the hill and the car just stops as the tires sit and spin.

4 more years till the wife's 4x4 is paid off and I can get my 4x4 back
#85 - mr_x
This was Consett at 12:30 this afternoon. The fog isn't actually fog, but it's the snow falling... Pic was taken on my phone.

I've been out driving in it, none of the roads have been gritted so they're very very slippery, I did have fun doing some handbrake turns though.
I want snow
And I want lisence so I can have fun with hanbrake and snow
Damn, but then I want money too so I can get a lisence
What the hell? I want snow. I just have lots of rain and floods which are fun in my mates POS lowered Calibra.

RWD ftw :P
It snowed about 3in a few days ago. I didn't get any pictures, though. But, I watched a ricer in a lowered Honda Civic barely make it up the slight hill in front of my house. I think he had summer tires on, and way too much negative camber.
#89 - JTbo
If you watched that my winter video you did see quite nice snow scenery, all gone, only black ground and rain now and same time UK gets snow and that should be other way around
Its been a month practicly now that its snowing here :S
Somehow we're getting a nice 1/2-1 inch of snow every other day. Not enough for a snowday, but it makes it look beautiful outside. It also prevents me from having to rake leaves.
You guys should be here, second day of having hard rain and wind.

Me not like
Lol we got 30-40 cms of snow a week ago. Took me 2 hours to get to school by bus. -_-
here's pic from a few days ago.whats funny is, i drove about 3 minutes down the mountain that day and there was no snow anywhere else @ lower elevations... :P
There's almost no snow to be seen now. i shrunk the resolution quite a bit.
Snowed today! I can't belive it, never snows this time of the year for us, it would have layed if the ground wasn't wet prior to the snow.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
YAY! :woohoo: Last night snowed amazing 2 centimetres. I'm afraid it's gonna be black Christmas anyway, still time to melt...
We are getting hellish Icey Frost here... But it needs to go a step further. (The thermometer in my garden says lowest its been to in the past 2 weeks is -16C)... Just no clouds or rain or anything...

Ment to have a wet christmas...
I want snow
It`s cold enough outside, around -2C and cloudy, but no snow

And guess what?
On christmas we get 4C and rain Damn, why couldn`t it be snow instead..
in Hertfordshire its quite cold, -4 in the morning, then goes upto around 5 celcius mid-day. Its been really frosty for 3 days, hope it snows someday around Christmas . I remember Last year, it snowed in March lol
at 9:15pm last night it was -6C in the cold heights of Consett.

Snow! Already...
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG