The online racing simulator
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Okay,i was minding my own business and a like 80 year old gramps was driving infront of me,so ofcourse i had to drive pass him...so i was allmost past him then he rammed me and i felt off the road,so heres the result

but the only good thing about it was that i found this:

So... ,does anyone have a rust and dirt skin?

First one looks good to me.

And what is camber on back ? : D
Just a small update on my new xrt,added the famous e36 m3 like mirrors to it
More to come hopefully
Attached images
xrt drift test.jpg
wonderful thing mustang
i think the FB is too smooth for the car,should be more boxy
My XRT's in the garage, the left one is undergoing some repairs and modifacations, but it should be back on the track soon enough
Attached images
XRT in garage.jpg
you got noise on you brake disc and the exhaust looks weirdo
i donno how to get rid of the noise, im just a newbie at rendering, and yeah the chrome on the exhaust isnt really chrome, does anyone have a better chrome texture?
the position is just a bit weird, it would look better if it would be a straight pipe.

And about the noise, i dont know either.
i was trying to go for the big bore "ricer" look, you know how they have the angles?
just put it straight,like the stock exhaust,and the exhaust is made by me
Mickyc, well it looks very well for ''newbie'' renders. I'm newbie tho, but can you pls PM me about parts ? Where you get em ? Thanks !
Quote from mickyc30 :i donno how to get rid of the noise, im just a newbie at rendering, and yeah the chrome on the exhaust isnt really chrome, does anyone have a better chrome texture?

Noise will be down to the samples used for the shadows (can't remember where to change this with brazil). You'll need to increase the shadow sample value and it'll generate smoother shadows, but at the cost of rendering time due to it having to do more calculations.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from e2mustang :Just a small update on my new xrt,added the famous e36 m3 like mirrors to it
More to come hopefully

Nice, as always.
Thought i'd make myself a new wallpaper for next month.
Attached images
XRT Studio.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :Thought i'd make myself a new wallpaper for next month.

I love it, ure so good at what you do. keep up the good work
Very nice, caoz!
nice caoz!

What you guys think about this? should i leave it like this?
Attached images
xrt drift powah.jpg
EXCELENTE MUS!!!! Great work! I like the body kit.
smecksy render csaba. keep it up
hi. just 2 renders of our new team skins, enjoy

first

second
my new private Skin.

Had a go at DOF sampling. Going to perfect later on. Used Final DOF for render
Attached images
sku-34.png
Just added some lights from NFSU supra to the RB4, gonna rebuild them so they look better.
Attached images
lights.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG