The online racing simulator
Mike, that is awesome shot, very nice

I had to work so I could not get up at 5 am and also my new lens is waiting for delivery, so no pics.

But I noticed that you have exact same tripod that I have, I did pay 9,90€ from it at last autumn, really good value for money
Those snowy NY pics were awesome. Loving the perspective.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Lala first time I saw snow since hoho many years. http://img101.imageshack.us/my ... age=bestpicsresizebl2.jpg

I understand the excitement if it's been "many years". That is just a dusting though, hehehe.

Woke up this morning to another 4 inches. Fortunately, everyone has finally not forgotten how to drive in the snow since it was only a few days since the last instead of a week.

I am continuously amazed at how people forget how to drive in the snow and panic daily when snow is a huge part of our winters where I am.
Good that I went to take those pictures in the morning... The snow is already gone Yea I know it's nothing, however it was enough to close down all the schools (I have winter break now anyway but my cousin didnt have to go to college ) What you think of the pics? They were made with Canon SD940
Quote from mrodgers :I understand the excitement if it's been "many years". That is just a dusting though, hehehe.

Woke up this morning to another 4 inches. Fortunately, everyone has finally not forgotten how to drive in the snow since it was only a few days since the last instead of a week.

I am continuously amazed at how people forget how to drive in the snow and panic daily when snow is a huge part of our winters where I am.

That must be something not culture related, they do same thing in here too, complete chaos everytime when there is bit of white stuff

New objective has arrived, need to pick that up tomorrow
#257 - Don
nikon d50
Tamron 17-50mm
Sigma 70-300
Sb600

im doing designing&photography

www.thomart.nl (header is pic of me lol)

my photos bin on more National tuning magazines
Snagged a couple of shots this weekend. Unfortunately, I'm still not metering correctly and with all the snow we have, some came out quite blown out in the snow. It was tough to see settings and the meter inside the viewfinder with how bright it was out.

This old empty building is down the road from me. I plan on visiting when I'm not knee deep in snow for more.

This is the local town from across the river. Behind me in this shot is quite a high hill and I was hoping to get an overhead shot. Dang trees everwhere along the "cliff" that block an increadible view. This shot from a trail along the river instead.

Stated as the tallest automotive traffic bridge east of the Mississippi river. 270 feet tall.

Just within the entrance to the cemetary on top of the hill. Bad shot due to too much blown out snow that I cropped out.

Nice angle on that first link. I like the exposure with the fading dark background. Old Abe's eyes look crazy in that shot.
#264 - Don
#267 - Don
Quote from Boris Lozac :Niiice, but tell me, you are editing these shots in Photoshop right? They can't be like that straight out from camera?

yes, photoshop
Few drive by shots.

Sunset, stupid me, forgot to tell camera not to use flash, camera was on full auto mode.

Traffic pic, morons, learn to drive before entering busy traffic :doh:
It did look like that red car was rear ended by that other car while red car stood still on traffic lights.

Edit: oh yes, Ixus 75 was used.
Attached images
IMG_6867p.JPG
IMG_6865p.JPG
Quote from JTbo :Traffic pic, morons, learn to drive before entering busy traffic :doh:
It did look like that red car was rear ended by that other car while red car stood still on traffic lights.

Edit: oh yes, Ixus 75 was used.

At least they are driving on the correct side of the road, which I see is uncommon in other areas such as the UK
Quote from jibber :I aswell really like the first one, the 2nd one isn't bad either tho.

Thanks! Glad you like it
Quote from jibber :
@Jtbo:
Other than just telling the camera not to use the flash, I suggest to even stop the car and step outside next time!

Of course that would give better image quality, but I had failed alternator at the moment and 240km to go so no time for stopping, but always time to take some funny pics
Now I had time to stop, it is actually snowing there.
Attached images
evening.jpg

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG