The online racing simulator
Hey can anyone maby try and make my Mini into a skin on the UFR pleaseillepall

Hey can anyone maby try and make my Mini into a skin on the UFR pleaseillepall

sorry for double post
Check through the forums, there are plenty of them around.

Actually check the first page of this thread, there are 2 of them.
Ollie, you drive that car? Pretty cool.

You have a picture of the top and back?
Yep i race it

i got one some where got this at the mo

You are MR.Tango! I saw it in Miniworld in the My Mini Section a while back....Im building a mini using a Heritage shell....happy Mini'ing
Quote from J.P (GB) :You are MR.Tango! I saw it in Miniworld in the My Mini Section a while back....Im building a mini using a Heritage shell....happy Mini'ing

Yep lol im in it again soon and im in a racign mag under hot new carsillepall
UF1 and UFR Durex/Castrol/Goodyear.

PUBLIC.
Attached images
UF1_durex.jpg
UFR_durex.jpg
LOL Durex is a brand of sitcky tape down here. Many drunk, randy backpackers are always getting painful Brazilian waxes by mistake
Well, after the Red Baron public skins it is time for another creation, a private skin, which is the one I strictly use alone.

Side story:

I first emailed and asked permission to the authors themselves of the webcomic (www.little-gamers.com btw for whoever is curious, it's quite fun) and they liked and appreaciated the thingie, so it goes to show that if asking politely and nicely people are quite open to help out or give the green light on this.

The guys even liked a lot that I did ask first because not many people do

This cover was made before I changed eventually the light blue parts to a slightly darker blue, to give it a more solid feel.

ok, here the skin is (I've also a UF1 version, still strictly private):
Attached images
UFR_GB_Cover2.jpg
hi
here is my first own uf1 skin, hopeyou like it...
Attached images
skin3.JPG
skin4.JPG
UF1_flame.jpg
here my second skin for the uf1:
Attached images
uf1.JPG
UF1_stripes.jpg
-
(schofei) DELETED by schofei
-
Rusty, scratched and dirty; the way I like my UF1k most!
Attached images
dirty_uf1.jpg
UF1_MdWrusty.jpg
Hey, that aint new! I've been driving that skin for ages now, it's my favorite UF1 skin! Are you the brilliant mind that made it?
The last modification date of this skin was 7-7-2005 so it's probably you had it already but I'm not sure where I've published it before
i love it
So...pretty..
Ah yes, I see there's a new dent or two. You had some accident with a truck with it? Seems like it
maybe this isnt the right place to ask but...whatever
how do you make those dents?
Take them from a real photo with Photoshop wizardry. I think the author picked some rust and dents from a huge collection of textures.
I took some photos of dents myself from cars of the street and had alot of carwreck photos from the internet. With some Photoshop it's not so difficult to arrange it so it looks good... finishing touch should be if LfS supports bumpmapping textures so rust really looks rusty and dents really are dented
-
whao it's in the trend now to make the UF like a rusty tin can? nice work guys!
I usually never visit the skins section here on the forum. But I followed to here from the joke off topic thread and have to say, those UF1's (blue one for sale and the one at the top of this page) are quite beautiful in their banged up condition. Very nice.
schofei, not the first "rusty UF1000" skin but that looks really nice.

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG