The online racing simulator
Lets se if i can find my UF1000 azumanga skin it looks rediculous but that onpurpis
Just a total stupid funskin, do whatever you want with it.
Attached images
ufrfett.jpg
Better a stupid funskin than no skin
Her it iss my readiculous skin

Attached images
UF1_Azumanga.jpg
-
Updated Dark Side of the Moon UF1/UFR (simscube) DELETED by simscube
Hello everyone.
Just liked to share my first skin for the UFR, it's very simple but I like it.
It is the famous General Lee.
Attached images
UFR_General_Lee_Preview_front.jpg
UFR_General_Lee_Preview_top.jpg
UFR_General_Lee.jpg
Looks pretty good.. simple but very "race-like" too bad you can't use it yourself
here is mine.its a rusted version
Attached images
UFR_rusted.jpg
rusted ufr.bmp
Quote from wheel4hummer :I am not going to post the actual skin, because I am still working on it. I would'nt want to have a bunch of incomplete versions of it floating around. So, I hope you like it, and expect me to release my final version around tommorow or later today.

EDIT: Posted final skin

nice !! , i brake for penguins is a nice bumper sticker :P
Hello again. This is my third skin ever and I wanted to keep it clean and simple as far as it was possible. That means, not 3,000 stickers per inch of the car.

The vents are from a big vent-pack, creds to the creator.

But I can tell you that the carbon fibre almost killed me, but it came out ok I think.
Give me comments on it as I want to improve my skinning.

I present to you,

The UFR Race version
Attached images
UFR_Race_Preview.jpg
Nice one lfs noob that's
a nice looking skin
first time making an attempt at an ufr skin * put on flame retardent suit *

http://i12.tinypic.com/4ygb47p.jpg <<-- preview

feel ree to comment on it ( yes i know the albarth has been done before )
Looks really simple.. but pretty Maybe a tip: try putting the "default (blank) skin" (the white one with all shadow's and details on it) on top -below the black mask- and put it in "multiply" That way you get a bit more detail and the shadows from the default skin with the colors and stuff from what you made yourself
Quote from Sponge :Looks really simple.. but pretty Maybe a tip: try putting the "default (blank) skin" (the white one with all shadow's and details on it) on top -below the black mask- and put it in "multiply" That way you get a bit more detail and the shadows from the default skin with the colors and stuff from what you made yourself

nah i dont want shadow , its kinda a matte effect but i tryed that and failed so im stuck with this ( not really stuck , i actually like it ) but for me ,

keeping things simple is the key to happyness
Tribute to Louis Armstrong. Public UFR skin by my brother Mantax (nicer birthday present than you may think ).

Enjoy.
(pls dont comment renders, they are only to show the skin )
Attached images
UFR_louis_armstrong.jpg
UFR_louis_armstrong2.jpg
UFR_lou_arm_1.jpg
Quote from Kdovi :Tribute to Louis Armstrong. Public UFR skin by my brother Mantax (nicer birthday present than you may think ).

Enjoy.
(pls dont comment renders, they are only to show the skin )

nice!
Quote from skinmanVIII :Inspired by the "peeled back" look of a Mercedes DTM racecar, I applied it to the UFR skinned to look like a Mini Cooper S with 1275 "S" engine

nice
Yup, that's pretty cool :up:
Is it public?
Quote from skinmanVIII :Inspired by the "peeled back" look of a Mercedes DTM racecar, I applied it to the UFR skinned to look like a Mini Cooper S with 1275 "S" engine

best uf skin ive seen on this forum so far

Looks pretty good, however, the pasted on grille looks horrible, and, the Engine would be better if you recreated it to look like game graphics, not a real picture.

Also, Demo user?

Cheers,
Matt.
UF1 Learner
After seeing all these beautiful skins I feel quite reluctant to post my heap of excrement....

Oh well, here goes. The LFS Learner driver.
Attached images
learner_prev.jpg
UF1_Learner.jpg
lol nice
I've made these UF1 and UFR PRIVATE skins 2 days ago and added some small details today: rivets on the passenger door and 2 red arrows for the towing hook. The bonnet was already riveted shut.

Render by C04Z (render was made before the little update)
Attached images
UF1 rivets door.jpg
UF1 rivets rear.jpg
UF sponge - redwhite Render.jpg

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG