The online racing simulator
lol..your, you're their pronounced the same so its close enough <_<
That skin is perfect for the STCC Bronze server
Quote from teaz-R :Just a quickie before I fall asleep :P

NO! You ran off with that other person so just fall asleep. No more quickies from me!

Quote from koipenguin :lol i was bored and decided to make a skin for the noobs that cant overtake/drive around UF1's on Carribean Cruise..im assuming that they can read..

That is an awesome skin. Definately going in my collection.
Quote from koipenguin :lol i was bored and decided to make a skin for the noobs that cant overtake/drive around UF1's on Carribean Cruise..im assuming that they can read..

definitely worth the 2048 texture with all that fine detail you added.

I love the roof
Excellent job.
Mini Se7en rocks! (also Mini Miglia, if they still do that for the budget racers ).

(nice skin BTW)
Hey, what's the racist comment on the XFG_NoHitting skin
erm, what has that got to do with anything here? This thread is for UF skins, not your personal insights into other people's skins for other cars.
Quote from JamesK :Mini Se7en rocks! (also Mini Miglia, if they still do that for the budget racers ).

(nice skin BTW)

The Miglias are still in it, think they changed the rules for the engines this year. Hoping i've got the cash to go to the Oulton Park round this year.
Take a camera
Quote from Riders Motion :Hey, what's the racist comment on the XFG_NoHitting skin

Quote from al heeley :erm, what has that got to do with anything here? This thread is for UF skins, not your personal insights into other people's skins for other cars.

He means the UF skin posted above, referencing Canadians.
Just poking a little fun, if you can't take that, I guess you will never me able to watch South Park. Just be a little more cool about stuff, this world we live in is too uptight about stuff. Just gotta "be cool."

Cheers,
Matt.
#290 - Dru
A Private 'classic' Skin which two members of ZWR will compete in the upcoming UFXL div 2 season. It's a throw back to the days where the mini's competed in the BTCC along with jaguars etc etc..

It has a little bit of modern twist, anyhow we hope you like it
Attached images
UFR_ZWRdru22.jpg
Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg

Great skin, i'll use it in stcc!
I believe i have made the best skin evar?

Please, this is private skin, so dont steal.
Attached images
UFdinoLOL01.jpg
UFdinoLOL02.jpg
UFdinoLOL03.jpg
UFdinoLOL04.jpg
UFR_DINOLOL.jpg
R0FFLEcopteR Nawz !
Quote from Riders Motion :Hey, what's the racist comment on the XFG_NoHitting skin

sorry, dont normally hijack, but how exactly is calling someone Canadian, racist? Firstly, last time i looked, Canada was a country, not a race. Secondly, since when has inferring that you crash into a UF1s bonnet, been intended as a insult of some kind? And thirdly, in order to insult or abuse someone, there needs to be some kind of insult or abuse, for example "All Canadians are idiots". You can't insult someone by saying "You are Canadian" If that skin said, "If you hit here-you are probably called Mark" would you expect all people called Mark to find it insulting?

Anways, back to the topic, great skins people, love the ROFL dinosaur
Thank you for your moral guidance. Actually there are some people who might be offended if you called them Canadian. All the ones I know are great people. Any way, back on topic............
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :I believe i have made the best skin evar?

Please, this is private skin, so dont steal. =)

great skin I just saw it online.
I've got a great skin to upload soon too
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :I believe i have made the best skin evar?

Please, this is private skin, so dont steal. =)

Personaly i dont know how come its tht grate.

Its just green with writing on, no actual livaries, just some one writing on there car.

How old are you?
It's a joke skin mate.

Cheers,
Matt.
Based on a Fiat 500 I found online...
Attached images
UFRFiatMartini.jpg
UFR_FiatMartini.jpg

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG