The online racing simulator
RedBull UF1 and UFR. Didn't take long and they've come out really nice. The skins are the same but I've posted em both to save confusing people.

Both PUBLIC.

Attached images
rb_ufss.jpg
UF1_REDBULL06F.jpg
UFR_REDBULL06F.jpg
Hey, has anyone thought of making the traditional Italian Job skins for the UF1 and UFR? I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks
Good stuff Knappo :up: We still play 4-player Micro Machines with my mate's Mega Drive. Best multiplayer console game ever
Oh I liked Micro Machines. Good stuff. Until they brang like the other ersions where you were robots racing around. That was crap.
Oh yeah MicroMachines on the Megadrive was awesome, one of those games that really had that 'something' that the next few games lacked. Not played V4 yet though.

Those are sweet skins too, definate keepers
-
(Bean0) DELETED by Bean0
UF Evostar Motorsport #55
My first puplic skin for the car I've allways hated to skin. Tell me what you think, feel free to use offcourse
Attached images
prev.jpg
UFR_evo55sport.jpg
:up: very cool!
I didnt see a monte carlo rally style skin so i made one for the mini("cough" i mean uf1000 lol).
Attached images
UF1_carloSfinal.jpg
carlo.JPG
Bulletproof
My first skin,

...I am so proud

EDIT by Gunn: Attachment removed by request from the author of the original skin. Please ask the author first before pasting stuff all over their work and calling it your own.
Yes that's my skin...

alot of work and effort from my side and ieresel just copied and now being proud of it too? I informed a moderator already.
I thought that skin looked familiar, hey at least he cut n pasted parts of other ppls skins on it as well lol illepall
Quote from iersel :My first skin,

...I am so proud

EDIT by Gunn: Attachment removed by request from the author of the original skin. Please ask the author first before pasting stuff all over their work and calling it your own.

Yes, you are right, I used some body’s others stuff to put it all together; I didn’t see so much harm in that. I was just real content about the modifications I made.
I got this skin in some skin pack and didn’t see any note from the creator of all those skins so I used it.

Sorry wheeler.
Quote from iersel :
I got this skin in some skin pack and didn’t see any note from the creator of all those skins so I used it.

What skinpack? and no, I don't put notes in my skins too keep jpeg as small as possible. You can contact me by e-mail (in Dutch) if you want.
I found a huge skinpack (over 200MB) on a file sharing client.
The filename claimed to have "all" skins for lfs. When i remember correct the name was "AllBestResSkinPackLFS.April2006(1).rar"; or something close to that...
hi. a fun skin i made, replicating the toms castrol supra on the uf1. public, just giv me credit. its not perfect but im happy with it.
Attached images
tomsuf1.jpg
UF1_Toms- castrol.jpg
Wow thats pretty nice. I don't save every skin made I just save the good ones, and I saved that.
Quote :Wow thats pretty nice. I don't save every skin made I just save the good ones, and I saved that.

hehe. probably the second ever good comment on my skins. i might make another well known car skin for the uf1/ufr (skin fits both). any ideas. impreza mibi?
that is a really nice skin man, that livery is awesome and not easy to replicate
hehe another fun skin for the uf1/ufr. a replica of the impreza rally car, not that you need me to tell you that. public of course al i ask is you dont alter my work. p.s. i didnt have time to do a preveiw. well actually i couldnt be bothered.

EDIT: iv added spome screenshots now
Attached images
UF1_subaru.jpg
subaruuf1.jpg
Registered LFS just 2 days ago, my first go on skinning, inspired by one of my other hobbies...
Attached images
UF_SS.jpg
nice, are they public? if so post skin file pls

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG