The online racing simulator
in my opinion is nice skin dude gj
Futurama Bender face for UF,To spend time
Attached images
2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
My first skin Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from RMZ125 :This is my first skin i have ever done.
I am happy with my work that i have done and hopefully you like it to <...>

HAHA LOL, nice, i like it x]],
even though it has "FU" and "!yaD s'kcirtaP yppaH" writings on the left side xD,
and your a little late... it was like 3 weeks ago...
Hey trurd your skin stinks I could make that with my eyes shut my first skin was way shitter than that you should do alot better.

Edit: Soz I ment your skin is ok for a first but mine is sh!t.
Quote from RMZ125 :Ok i fixed it <...>

it still says FU... and if you wanna make better skins, you should clean 'em up a
but more.. as around the UF logo and the gnome there is a lot of write colour...
that shouldn't be there, furthermore using a shadow layer would make it look
better, even though i don't know if there is one for UF1... but you can always
make one x]
anyways.. good luck in making other skins x]
Quote :Btw your demo racer?

yes... and?
What do ya think?
This is my first skin in a long time, (i stopped playing lfs for about a year or two) I used to make skins every now and then a year or two ago but they werent any good.

So i thought i'd have a shot at this again, The band im in is the one on the car, i hope you like it!

The attached file is 2048x2048 btw
Attached images
UFR_pp.jpg
pp3.jpg
pp2.jpg
pp1.jpg
Quote from n3cr0x :This is my first skin in a long time, (i stopped playing lfs for about a year or two) I used to make skins every now and then a year or two ago but they werent any good.<...>

thats really nice, i like it x]],
but pink roll cage ?
Tried to give it a colour which fitted the colour scheme. Would it look better in black or just silver?
I've attached some more pictures - edited in photoshop this time. Tell me what you think

edit: sorry for double post!
Attached images
pp4.jpg
pp5.jpg
Its pretty okay, something different. Nice Pics btw.
Hi guys,

This might look like a silly question for some of you, but for my FXO and for my FZ5 i've got a skin of The Punisher. Now i'm searching for one for my UFR but i cannot find it on this forum. Any ideas if that one already excists? If not, does somebody feel like making one?
Quote from SharkBite :Hi guys,

This might look like a silly question for some of you, but for my FXO and for my FZ5 i've got a skin of The Punisher. Now i'm searching for one for my UFR but i cannot find it on this forum. Any ideas if that one already excists? If not, does somebody feel like making one?

Try the "Search" feature here, or do a request on the respective area. If it's only the skull thing, you coulda do it yourself, get a GIMP, get the stretching values, the Pro Kit, get the default skin and set as multiply (if the skin is black, won't do much progress applying shadowing in the skin) and done, good stuff made. And plus, you got S2, can upload the skin, then good play.

Skinning programs: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=11194
Stretching of skins: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=64975
Pro Kit: http://www.barkingpig.org/msz/pages/kits.php
Viewer, for previews: http://www.lfs.net/file_mirror.php?name=LFS_VIEWER_6A.exe (Direct mirror)
Red Bull skin, and my second public skin.

Please leave a comment
Attached images
LFS redbull review.jpg
LFS redbull review2.jpg
UFR_REDBULLLL.jpg
Maybe a bit Low Res?
You should look up some more Highres Logos and Decals, that would be better. But better than my second Skin.
Ufr_defauldraceteam
Quote from = SharkBite, 1413677 : Hei kaverit,

This is My first UFR skin, Sry. for bad quality! My Rate in This skin: 4 Stars... Lol! Happy skin by MattiM and Paint and Windows.:lovies3d::smileyrai:smileyraiDD
THIS SKIN IS GOOD!!! TRY GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH. Sry, my language is Finnish.
You should use the requestsection and... wich skin you mean?
Yes, the next day i saw there is a request section and i posted everything in there
Quote from MattiM :
Quote from = SharkBite, 1413677 : Hei kaverit,

This is My first UFR skin, Sry. for bad quality! My Rate in This skin: 4 Stars... Lol! Happy skin by MattiM and Paint and Windows.:lovies3d::smileyrai:smileyraiDD
THIS SKIN IS GOOD!!! TRY GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH. Sry, my language is Finnish.

What the... ?
Quote from SharkBite :Yes, the next day i saw there is a request section and i posted everything in there

i mean the other guy.
An amateur(ish) skin for 24h Nurburgring hope u like it
Attached images
UF1_24hNUR.jpg
cmx_00000002.jpg

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG