The online racing simulator
Very nice teaz-R. It's sporting my number, and I am liking the light surround things very much. Any chance of getting hold of them?
This is something I have been working on tonight. I got the idea about the time I fell asleep last night. Going to use this as my racer I think. Hope you guys like it!

teaz-R that Suntrust car is great. That blue just pops. Great job!
Attached images
target2.jpg
Target1.jpg
I like that very much!
Ron Paul UF1 skin
I submit a Ron Paul skin for fellow Ron Paul supporters. A handy skin for Cruise servers when you're actually driving slow enough for people to see the skin.
Attached images
UF1_Preview.jpg
UF1_RONPAUL.jpg
Quote from Hizzout :Show your support online

spam?
is this skin supporting someone running for the US elections?
it seems like it is...
No not a spam. I posted a request for a political skin about 2 weeks ago and no one responded, so I made them myself. I race with them and wanted them to be available to anyone else that wanted it.

Yes Zachary, it is in support for someone running in the US elections.

Don't like the skin? Don't download it. Simple as that.
I see.
Nobody can force anyone how to vote. It's freedom of speech and there's nothing offensive on the skin. You can't stop 'em

Now onto the skin. It's alright for the most part. But the writing over the headlight sections looks a bit odd. I know it's supposed to run alongside the hood, but the curves make it look weird, so I'd ignore the hood lines and go in a straight line along the apex of the light curve.
uf1 skin
Quote from chim :[IMG]http://D:\Mine Dokumenter\jattshy\data\skins\UF1_playboy-zorer.jpg[/IMG]

You need to upload the skin to the internet to use IMG tags.
Or just attach it to your post using the 'Manage Attachments' button.
How do i lay the skin out here?
what is the URL of a picture?
like this?
Quote from chim : like this?

Exactly like that.

I think we should end this here, the thread is for finished skins.
Hi All!
Do you like the FXR_ San Miguel 35?
After this skin, I will concentrate in another FXR_Beer skin...

Let talk about this skin (my 10th skin).
The theme is came from Lunar New Year ~ 2008 ~ Year of Mouse
In China and Chinatown of your country, We not only cerebrate western festivals. We will also cerebrate our lunar festivals (e.g. mid-autumn, Lunar New Year...).
In china, we use 12 kind of animals to represent 1 cycle of 12 years. It just similar to 12 constellations ...
And 2008 is Year of Mouse.
I added traditional/chinese symbols and characters on the skin. If you have learned chinese culture, you would know the meaning of these. If not, just think these are graphic...

RE: Racers from Hong Kong should know the secret in this skin.

Download:
http://i274.photobucket.com/al ... yeung/UF1_YearofMouse.jpg
Quote from ygat2005 :Hi All!
Do you like the FXR_ San Miguel 35?
After this skin, I will concentrate in another FXR_Beer skin...

Let talk about this skin (my 10th skin).
The theme is came from Lunar New Year ~ 2008 ~ Year of Mouse
In China and Chinatown of your country, We not only cerebrate western festivals. We will also cerebrate our lunar festivals (e.g. mid-autumn, Lunar New Year...).
In china, we use 12 kind of animals to represent 1 cycle of 12 years. It just similar to 12 constellations ...
And 2008 is Year of Mouse.
I added traditional/chinese symbols and characters on the skin. If you have learned chinese culture, you would know the meaning of these. If not, just think these are graphic...

RE: Racers from Hong Kong should know the secret in the characters.

Download:
http://i274.photobucket.com/al ... yeung/UF1_YearofMouse.jpg

jeesh!!
that flower on the front us a real masterpiece of art!
and sure a lot of pink

/me likes

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG