The online racing simulator
TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
Quote from LFSn00b :Could someone try to kick me from lfs.se X30 server? i've shut down my LFS, but it says im on the server now, wont let me connect to master server

same here!
Can I not use my H-Shifter with the new BMW? I've tried everything.
@ Andreas Not necessarily, and sounds great for balancing turbo lag with none
Some GTR Cars have H's and some of sequentials IRL. Excellent way to balance IMO.

edit: @ above: the new car does not have a H box, so you can't use your H.
Master Server down?
I don't know what to do without auto clutch and throttle blip! I use a mouse (until Christmas) and I'm not sure what to do, as my engine keeps going potty when I change gear too much.
EHEHE, Lift when shift
Thanx Scavier!!!
Quote from spankmeyer :Or in case you stall your car in pit box, a primitive dog sprite raises from the bottom of the screen to laugh at you?

+1
Bug reports
I moved three bug reports into the correct thread.

Please remember to make bug reports in the special bug report threads or your reports will end up lost among a thousand posts.
Thx for X30!:hyper:
I dont have any track changes?
All my setups are gone?
Quote from EmilO :All my setups are gone?

Apparently we have to change the car name in setups to the 3 letter version of the car name
And in the "setups" folder?
Erm...But ithought there were more Combos on SO and changed to the chicane on BL1?
Old setups work, you do need to rename them and move them from the "settings" folder to the new "setups" folder.

Colours and setups now have their own folders.

The three letter name will help with downloading systems which had problems with car names containing a space.
There are. And they work here. If they don't for you you have installed it wrong.
Ive put them in the Setups folder but they don't show up''

Edit: rename to?
Quote from EmilO :Ive put them in the Setups folder but they don't show up

Rename them so they are BF1_blah.set
Quote from EmilO :Ive put them in the Setups folder but they don't show up

3 letter car prefix required. EG BF1 instead of BMW Sauber
Ok....sorry i do have them .!
Excellent, I've been waiting and waiting - well, haven't we all?

This list of updates looks simply fantastic, a lot of little things that have been annoying me have been fixed - even though I'd never have thought of ways around them. Great work, guys. Downloading now

Sam
A lot of work

And do we have clutchless shift now? Strange..
:wmann3:MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:wmann3:
:bowdown:Santa Scawen delivers again!!!:drink:
This thread is closed

TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG