The online racing simulator
I think the hosting server crashed, we lost teamspeak too.
The server itself is up and didn't crash, but the network it's connected to did have some problems. It's time to have a good moan at our ISP.
Um sorry, that was me.
just went down on SS1
Should have come back after a few moments. I just checked and it's running now
all ctra-servers went away... even the website is offline...
Yep, sorry! Totally my fault. I ran QuickPar directly on the server and it's crashed and eaten 2 processors alive, somehow

Working on killing the process...
all back up again, thx a lot your are soooo fast
Quote from LordBlaster :all back up again, thx a lot your are soooo fast

hehe.. only because I was already on the machine, completely destroying it
i keep getting "Username already online" and LFSWorld says im online at CTRA Race 2, yet im not online on any server and it wont let me into any other server...
I was on for a single point in the FOX when it crashed so you owe me a point Sam, OR, I suppose a beer would even it out.
It keeps saying username already in use for a bunch of HR...You boycotting us?
Jep, same here, Im with you guys.
Me too Sam "User name already Online" I cannot connect to any server after 10 minutes on the LFS List I am effectively locked out.

I'll try a PC Reboot to see if that helps ?

There's 3 or 4 [HR] lads with the same problem
Now it's my turn. Cannot login to Race 2 because the same reason "user name is already online". It's been almost 30min since I left the server...
I start believing FPR has something to do with this!!!

I'm just kidding FPR.
Update Race2 and SS1 show in list but no one can connect, we are still in limbo with usernames stuck online ?

Sam ya Noob what have you done Hehe

Edit : On LFS World Race 2 and SS1 Show us all as connected but when you go to Progress on the far right of screen there's no one listed as both servers are in fact empty ?
Sam I think CTRA Needs a complete reboot as we all still can not Connect to ANY Server

Right Lads send out the search party as Sam has gone missing.
hheellooooooo??????!!!! lol
Maybe he has finally fallen asleep.
Huuh guys, I cant connect to any S2 server anymore.
It seems i am already connected to CTRA race2 and cant connect to any server atm ?????
Did Lordblaster pay you enough Sam ????
mr Blaster cut out the middleman next time ...pay us off directly
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :mr Blaster cut out the middleman next time ...pay us off directly

....another HR racer offline still showing as online...
Hmmm....hehe
Same here.. "User name already online"...
wow insane.... 2 hours later and still can't play.... =/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG