The online racing simulator
11:20am SERVER RESTART
Owing to outstanding OS critical updates, the server is being restarted right now. Service will resume shortly
Race 2 has UF1 with the TBO's again?
I think that's just set wrong in the config. I've dropped the UF1 now, but I think the X-System would have done so anyway at the next track change
Quote from Krammeh :Just a note: this seemed to happen once I saved a report, with a "other" name

You were correct about this, by the way. We found the problem and bagged it
Quote from SamH :You were correct about this, by the way. We found the problem and bagged it

Glad I could be of assistance
CTRA Race 1 insim app down
its down on ss2, too
It's back
Sam - you're just too freaking fast
It's my job

I'm working at the PC anyway, and I get an email notification if anyone posts in this thread, so I'm right there
In that case Sam your but into MSN I want to talk to you.

[edit] give me a minute though I need to reboot into Linux
Meh I hate MSN!

Okay okay...

[edit] OI! I just logged on, and you're not bloody on there!
down right now on race2
Thanks! Back up again!
CTRA Race 1 went belly up.

Edit: It's back up. Must have been my end.
It appears to be running again.. did it relaunch itself?

[edit] ahhh! Kewl.. as long as it's okay!
There were quite a few timeouts prior to mine. Maybe there is a problem with an ISP or similar somewhere.
I'll have a look at the bandwidth stats. Cheers!
race2 just died, now i get "username already online" or is it just me?

edit: works again
It dodnt die, just 4 or 5 of ye lost connection to host
There seem to be some DNS issues this evening.. several sudden disconnects etc. but nothing within our control. Give it a couple of minutes and try again
hello
Hi Nov.28/07 7:29 central canada time -6GMT servers down
I am told that there is a problem with a telewest node, as the downtime is also affecting servers on my networks too. You will probably find the servers are currently going up and down every 10 minutes or so. The problem is out of CTRA's hands but should be resolved fairly quickly by those who can actually fix it as this is a widespread problem.
Quote from franky500 :I am told that there is a problem with a telewest node, as the downtime is also affecting servers on my networks too. You will probably find the servers are currently going up and down every 10 minutes or so. The problem is out of CTRA's hands but should be resolved fairly quickly by those who can actually fix it as this is a widespread problem.

i know the feeling, i have a VPS in the same place...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG