The online racing simulator
Please dont count both of my accounts Dustin as I never use one of them.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :what I'm saying is where did you get the offical list of teams from?

lfsdesktop -> lfs racers database -> LFS Team search

when you are in a team, there is a "button" called "Remove yourself from this team" under the team-information.
Thanks! I'll have a look into that

[edit] fixed, thanks!
Quote from LordBlaster :lfsdesktop -> lfs racers database -> LFS Team search

when you are in a team, there is a "button" called "Remove yourself from this team" under the team-information.

I see thanks!
hey sam, i made a little news on our website about the team-standings using the ctrax-logo (from the website). i hope
this is ok.

btw: it was a bit hard to translate my news (our site is multilingual)
to english. the first sentence is a tongue twister and i just can´t demerge it

maybe a native-speaker can help?
#107 - col
Quote from SamH :I noticed he's not been around much the last few months. Hope he's okay!

Don't worry, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern though

I got a heads up from a few folks who I was racing with tonight that I was being discussed

I've been taking long breaks from LFS for years now... It's too obsessional - has to be all or nothing, and 'all' cannot be sustained for long when you have so many other priorities and interests....
I also get sick of being handicapped by my ancient PC (athlonXP1800) - since patch X I have to leave just as the server fills up and the racing gets good.

Been getting into plenty of 'discussions' here on the forum though lol.

thanks again

Col
hey col, mate!

great to hear from you again

i hope to race you soon again

but this brings me to another question: WHERE IS MOOSE???
Hey LB, Moose is just taking a break for a little while. He's fine but I think he just needs to recharge those antlers for a bit
He is practicing against the AI
Na, I reckon Moose is saving his strength for pulling Santa at Christmas......ahem I mean pulling his sleigh
I'm afraid I can't speak German (except to ask for the bill etc)

You're more than welcome to use CTRA logos etc. I created a downloads page on the website, with some higher quality graphics for skins, websites etc

Minor update, I've added another statistic on the stats lookup page, specifically for Americans, to show show their state, national and international ranks.

I've also added highlighting from the stats page, so specific countries and teams are highlighted when clicking from the licence stats lookup page.. should make it a little easier to find your team/country in the lists
Quote from Swiss_Tony :Hey LB, Moose is just taking a break for a little while. He's fine but I think he just needs to recharge those antlers for a bit

ah yeah, i know what you mean. i did this a few weeks ago,
but i could not stay away from lfs for more then 4 weeks

if you see/hear/read him, please tell him i already started my
ss-career and i wait for him to kick his ass
Quote from SamH :
...I created a downloads page on the website, with some higher quality graphics for skins, websites etc

this is where i found the one i was using for the news

Quote from SamH :
I've also added highlighting from the stats page, so specific countries and teams are highlighted when clicking from the licence stats lookup page.. should make it a little easier to find your team/country in the lists

this is not working for me... i use opera 9.24.

how SHOULD it look like?

this is the way it looks for me... nothing special to see
Attached images
teams.JPG
Quote from LordBlaster :how SHOULD it look like?

this is the way it looks for me... nothing special to see

If you link from your stats page to the teams page, it should look like this. To the countries page, it should look like this, and to your International Rank page, it should look like this.
Quote from SamH :If you link from your stats page to the teams page, it should look like this. To the countries page, it should look like this, and to your International Rank page, it should look like this.

my fault, did not read what you wrote ("when clicking from the licence stats lookup page")
Quote from LordBlaster :

my fault, did not read what you wrote ("when clicking from the licence stats lookup page")

Hey.. it's early in the day, no panic! LOL!

I've been up since 3am (still can't sleep!) so I have no excuse
Right.. I'm just about out of steam on this. Last feature (for now) is the ability to highlight up to two teams on the Top Teams page. This way, you can visually compare easily between your team and your favourite adversaries. Just click on the yellow and blue dots
nice gimmick
Thanks!:throwrosehehe!

I'm really down to gimmicks now, although I know Jak will love that one because he seems to enjoy comparing with other teams. I've added the same function to top countries now, for anyone feeling particularly patriotic. I think those sections are pretty well complete now, though
Quote from SamH :I'm really down to gimmicks now, although I know Jak will love that one because he seems to enjoy comparing with other teams.

Comparing? No.

Beating? Hell yeah!

PS - Fusion, you suck.
Hi Sam

Not that my stats will make a lot of diffence but I'm in Sonicrealms Racing team and LFSW says i am in Sonicrealms racing but CTRA has me down as being part of ATC team still. Plaese could you change this for me.

Many thanks

[SR]Weed lfsname:weed
#123 - Kaw
That was a joke, thus the "tongue out smiley"

We beat you by a few meager points and i'm never letting you forget that!
#125 - Kaw
Quote from Jakg :That was a joke, thus the "tongue out smiley"

We beat you by a few meager points and i'm never letting you forget that!

I know it was a Joke. But a bad one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG