The online racing simulator
how fast are the stats updated???

because one of your members (http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=K.Dingeling) has done what i told him with the
result, that he still does not appear

and what about this sentence: "Insufficient participation to rank
nationally or internationally. (64/10 races)"
????

found this at another team-member, too....
#77 - SamH
Normally, they'll be updated 4x per day. For the moment, while things settle down and people get their details in order, I'll run the update every hour or so
Hmm should I join a team so my points don't go to waste? On second thoughts one look at LFS world and I doubt I'd be wanted
#79 - SamH
Quote from LordBlaster :because one of your members (http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=K.Dingeling) has done what i told him with the
result, that he still does not appear

No last name, buddy!

[edit] For clarification, the teams information is only collected for people who have sufficient participation and have stored first and last names. Once that data is stored, the next time the database update from LFSW is made, their licence will be included in the data mining.. so the sooner people get their data in order in the CTRA system, the sooner their teams info will be shown
Quote from LordBlaster :and what about this sentence: "Insufficient participation to rank

nationally or internationally. (64/10 races)" ????

That threw me a bit, too. I'll make that information more clear
#80 - SamH
#81 - Jakg
#82 - SamH
Oooer! ty Jak
Quote from SamH :No last name, buddy!

ohhhh sorry.... i will kick him out of the team for sure

nah, really sorry to waste your time
#84 - SamH
yeah, great, it worked for me

and most of my teammates already entered the correct data. only
2 ctra-drivers are still missing. one is not online right now, but
the other one is still a miracle for me.

he has a full name now, but is not part of our team. while the
lfsworld-stats say he is a member.

lfsworldname "K.Dingeling"

if you have the time, it would be great, if you can have another look at it...

edit: dont call me a glutton, that i still want more and more teammates to count, after we have already 40k to place 2

edit 2: its all ok now... a miracle
#87 - SamH
Quote from LordBlaster :lfsworldname "K.Dingeling"

I just ran the database migration.. he's listed as a member, and showing in your stats now
Quote from AlienT. :Thanks Sam, that's just ruined any chance I had LOL. No I am NOW better than my stats show....honest!

hehe.. Jakg created the correct link
Thanks Again!
Quote from SamH :I just ran the database migration.. he's listed as a member, and showing in your stats now

you are just the best
I wonder if it would be a good idea to highlight players who are not members in a team? could provide a nice headhunting system

nice work again Sam

SD.
#90 - SamH
Quote from SparkyDave :I wonder if it would be a good idea to highlight players who are not members in a team? could provide a nice headhunting system

I reckon I could make team members show up in MyCTRA.. I'll see if I can pick that off before the end of the weekend
Quote from SparkyDave :nice work again Sam

SD.

Thanks matey!
#91 - SamH
Quote from SparkyDave :I wonder if it would be a good idea to highlight players who are not members in a team? could provide a nice headhunting system

You can now access all your team mates in MyCTRA (bottom left)
Quote from SamH :You can now access all your team mates in MyCTRA (bottom left)

the red "X" is a target, isn´t it`

another 3 team-mates to call ....
are drift and crusie teams included or just offical teams?
If it's on LFSW, it's in here.
Not true, Our member [SR] DOC, lfs username - the doctor, is on lfs world as SR, but his stats are coming up under his old team, burnout crew. Can you please add him Sam, as he's our top ctra'er
WOW, that was quick, i typed it, checked it and he's there!!!
#97 - SamH
hehe! Service with a smile

He will need to manually remove himself from BurnOut Crew on LFSW, which he can do himself. When he's done that, let me know so I can return his licence to automatic updates
Quote from SamH :hehe! Service with a smile

Sam's usual motto as he's leaving... :hide:

what I'm saying is where did you get the offical list of teams from?
and I swear the UKCT stats are rigged
Contrary to popular belief, 3 of us are fast!

The list is from LFSWorld, using Pubstats.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG