The online racing simulator
Super Job Sam.

The amount of drivers shown and used as divider for each team and the amount excluded once you open that team in a window is inconsistant.

example 4Sight Racing Team35,705 : 2
6 members in team 4 not included 2 drivers in team window.

8.Finnish Automobile Club19,108 : 5
16 members in team 12 not included 4 drivers in team window.

Triple 7 Racing13,808 : 8

12 members inteam 8 not included 4 drivers in team window.

just a small bug me thinks

SD.
great stuff Sam.... truly excellent work!
how do you know what teams are in? my team is not there and the ones who race in CTRA servers are like 3 and me.. so nothing special, we should appear in there
btw good work
Quote from chanoman315 :how do you know what teams are in? my team is not there and the ones who race in CTRA servers are like 3 and me.. so nothing special, we should appear in there
btw good work

You appear there if you appear in the team list on LFSW. That's how I understood it.
Quote from zeugnimod :You appear there if you appear in the team list on LFSW. That's how I understood it.

well, my team is on lfsw, thats why i asked.. weird
Your team is there Chano Place 108
Quote from Nobo :Why is FPR|LordBlaster (lfsw: LordBlaster / Ctra: Michael Marcks) not listed for us? I guess he has more then 10 races

"Total: 7 Racers. 6 additional team members are excluded from this table due to insufficient data."
I guess he would throw us to far in front :P
Thx sam for the work!

hey samn, i´m still not listed in our team-list.... like a few other
team-mates of us who should.

anyway, i don´t like the stat very much....

i thought it would be like the ctra-list, the most points win....
not like the country-list...

this one just brings the 2-driver-teams in front, not the ones
who should in my eyes: the team with the most points.... i´m
a bit disappointed

maybe if you like: take the best 5 drivers of a team....?

edit: i found out, why i´m not listed for fpr, its because i´m still listed for speed-fighters. but i left this team 1,5 years ago
and i can´t contact one of the admins because the team don´t exists anymore...
BUT i´m listed for fpr, too!!! can you please manually fix that?
Awesome work Sam thanks

Now I need to cook the books by sacking a few members as 10 is far too many
#59 - SamH
Quote from LordBlaster :edit: i found out, why i´m not listed for fpr, its because i´m still listed for speed-fighters. but i left this team 1,5 years ago
and i can´t contact one of the admins because the team don´t exists anymore...
BUT i´m listed for fpr, too!!! can you please manually fix that?

I've posted a bug report for LFSW.. I can only fix it temporarily.. after 6hrs, the team data will be overwritten with fresh content from LFSW, and you'll be back with the wrong team It's one for Vic to fix, I'm afraid.

Quote from LordBlaster :i thought it would be like the ctra-list, the most points win....
not like the country-list...

this one just brings the 2-driver-teams in front, not the ones
who should in my eyes: the team with the most points.... i´m
a bit disappointed

maybe if you like: take the best 5 drivers of a team....?

I'm going to keep going over the stats. I totally understand what you mean. This is the first rendition, and Points Rank seemed the most obvious/sensible starting point. Not finished yet
Quote from SamH :It's one for Vic to fix, I'm afraid.

thx a lot for that

Quote from SamH :
I'm going to keep going over the stats. I totally understand what you mean. This is the first rendition, and Points Rank seemed the most obvious/sensible starting point. Not finished yet

well don´t get me wrong its a way you can looking at things,
its just not the way i do.

since STCC times, the whole system is based upon "how much"
a drivers drives, not only how good/fast/fair he/she is.

i´m quite sure bawbag would blow my ass away on quite every combo lfs has,
but if i drive more on the ctra servers, i´m in front. that´s the
way it is.

i´m no big fan of the country-stats either, because i think
they turn the "points-system " upsite down.

well, i don´t care that much about countries in common and
so i don´t care about the rank my country has...

BUT i care a lot about my team and so i care lot about the rank
of my team. if there are team-stats avaible they should represent
the team with the most points. not more, not less.

IMHO
#61 - Tube
just wondering: why doesnt it list me as a pod member?
#62 - SamH
Quote from SparkyDave :The amount of drivers shown and used as divider for each team and the amount excluded once you open that team in a window is inconsistant.

example 4Sight Racing Team35,705 : 2
6 members in team 4 not included 2 drivers in team window.

8.Finnish Automobile Club19,108 : 5
16 members in team 12 not included 4 drivers in team window.

Triple 7 Racing13,808 : 8

12 members inteam 8 not included 4 drivers in team window.

just a small bug me thinks

SD.

There are some apparent discrepencies here, I agree. Here's where the numbers actually come from:

The total drivers excluded from the stats is the total number of members of the team on LFSW over and above the number of drivers listed in the team details page. The total number of drivers listed is dependent on them having entered the CTRA system, created first and last names, run 10 or more races and have tallied up more than 0 laps. Not all of that criteria is required in order for their participation to be used in calculating the team stats, though.
#63 - SamH
#64 - SamH
I've adjusted the criteria used for calculating statistics (basically per SparkyPope's post) and now the criteria for participating is much more stringent from the ground up. The number of participants should now match across both the Top Teams page and the individual team listings
no cruise teams are on there are they? :P
#66 - SamH
Teams Results are OUT!
I'm making some changes to the way the data is handled, to extend the possible ways to interrogate the data. For the moment, team and country stats will be unavailable. Sorry!

[edit] They should be back again now.
#67 - SamH
Quote from LordBlaster :well don´t get me wrong its a way you can looking at things,
its just not the way i do.

since STCC times, the whole system is based upon "how much"
a drivers drives, not only how good/fast/fair he/she is.

I'm testing out your way for now, on both teams and countries. I may start a poll, to gather community feeling about it, because I truly don't know which way is better.

Both views are available.. out-and-out performance is default for now
Team stats are great :)
Is it me or is Magic Turtles missing from the list? along with teams like CR Developments, Larry Mullen Team and Itek etc, or is it just because of the driver/team member numbers?

I also thought Dustin was part of team UKTC or Team Evolution?

Is it possible that some teams could as Celtic wrote "cook the books" ?

The CTRA portal is really looking cool and must be getting complicated Sam

Thanks for all your hard work.

SD.
#69 - SamH
hehe.. it's beginning to make me a bit bog-eyed, I must admit! LOL!

I'm halfway through solving the erroneous team info, such as with LordBlaster and Dustin. The data is coming directly from LFSW, and that's where the error is. I'm creating a workaround at the moment, which will circumvent the problem.. people will be able to request control over their team membership here in the CTRA subforum, and we'll hand them control. Then it will appear in MyCTRA as an option that they can change
SAM you are just fantastic !!!!!
Quote from SamH : Both views are available.. out-and-out performance is default for now

#71 - SamH
hehe! Glad to please!

Also, you should notice that your team membership has changed.

I've created a workaround which allows me to take control over individual team memberships in the CTRA admin site. On request, I can halt individual team memberships being updated from the LFSW update, and set the team membership manually. I don't know, yet, how common the problem is. If it turns out to be quite common, I may make manual team selection possible for everyone from within MyCTRA.
Hiya Sam, Sonicrealms only shows as having 9 members although there are 20 of us, who all show up on lfsworld? Can I request to update this info myself?
Quote from SamH :...
Also, you should notice that your team membership has changed.

yeah i noticed it

and right now i´m spanking some asses of my teammates to get a ctra-password and first and lastnames to
makes them count
#74 - SamH
Quote from jasonmatthews :Hiya Sam, Sonicrealms only shows as having 9 members although there are 20 of us, who all show up on lfsworld? Can I request to update this info myself?

If the information is correct at LFSW, it's likely that you'll need to do as LordBlaster is doing...
Quote from LordBlaster :spanking some asses of my teammates to get a ctra-password and first and lastnames to
makes them count

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG