I went on the stats page of a Team and did want to sort the team members for Single-Seater Points or sth else. And it does say this:

"Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record"
Oops! My mistake! Fixed now
Last new update for now (I think).. you can now choose to receive an email when reports you filed are closed by CTRA admins. Just tick the box in your personal preferences in MyCTRA
i had one more idea (but it's only a thought ): atm you can watch the lap-record-leaders under the stats-points "LapRecords". it's driver driven atm and if you are not on a server with the special track, it's not possible to get known the record of a special track. so could it be possible to have the infos you got on server with the $track-command on the webpage too ? so i thought something like an alternative to the current driver-lap-records so, that you can choose a special track and you see all records with all cars driven on that track in ctra.
what do you think about that? is it nonsense ?
If you look at the lap records charts at http://www.raceauthority.com/allrecords.asp, you can see that there are various sort options..

Sort Records by: Record Championship | Name | Track | Layout

Using the sort options, it's easy to find the track and layout that you're interested in. I agree that it could definitely be easier. I will look into it
oh man , so soorrry for my blindness i didn't saw this options , thanks
I have created a new submenu on the CTRA website, to allow easy access to some of the MyCTRA edit features and because the MyCTRA page was beginning to clutter with "edit this" and "change that" links. The new submenu is activated once you log in to MyCTRA
I had a quick peek at it. It is aawesome as usual Sam.
Now kick out the keyboard, hook up the wheel and do some racing m8.
nice work (again) sam, even if i think this one was not needed

maybe its very helpfull for "myctra-beginners"
hehe thanks guys
Quote from LordBlaster :maybe its very helpfull for "myctra-beginners"

I agree, definitely.. it was not so much needed, except it was driving me mad. I don't like clutter.. I like things to be displayed in a structured way, where you go one place for all connected things, etc. I may never be happy, but I felt I needed to make this change
A question, if you please.

Where can I find out the report ID # of a certain report?

I can't seem to find them anywhere on the MyCTRA page or in the report details.
Am I just blind or am I looking in the wrong places?
In the "MYCTRA REPORTS" section there are 3 switches: STORED shows the reports you have created and not submitted, OPEN shows the ones you've filed that are still outstanding and HISTORICAL shows all reports that you've filed that have been closed.
Yes, but I don't see the ID # (number) anywhere.
Good point, well made...

...hold, please...
Okay.. try that
It works!

Did I actually make a contribution to the CTRA?
Absolutely! Cheque's in the post!
YAY! Cool!

Keep up the good work.
hey sam, may i remind you on this "records by team" stat?
Oooh! I'd forgotten about that one! Yep, I'll get that sorted in the next few days. Added to my to-do!
thanks a lot, you are the best
Found something you missed Sam, wheres the little "GO" links on the Top Racer page for ( Wins, Podiums and Fastest Laps ) as you have done for the Team Page
Done! Check it out

The primary/default sort is by point rank, but you can order by Podiums or Fastest Laps
sorted Sam, cheers again
hey sam, great extension of the "server"-section

edit: and you know, we always have new ideas so another one: linking the names in the "drivers connected"-list to the special driver xstats-page, so you can easy get infos about a single driver on the server

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG