The online racing simulator
Rfactor vs LFS
(1872 posts, started )
No it's not funny. The point is simply that they should read the endless discussion and arguments going back and forth, and then not post anything about it because goddamn that horse is dead since a year already and everyone was happy that stupid thread died down.

Quote from Damo74 :Isn't it funny how when someone digs up an old thread, they get beat up for it, yet if they started a new thread on the same topic, they would get beat up for that too (Do a search NOOB!)?

That is true, but the post the bump was made didn't really contribute anything. It's not any different that the useless ramblings that continued back and forth for the last 38 pages.
How's that karting sim coming?
LFS is the best sliding sim ever! rFactor is the best racing sim ever!
Oh no he di'int.
^ Wrong.
LFS is the best making-ridiculous-yet-surprisingly-fast-setups sim.
rFactor is the best what-not-to-do-in-real-life-when-the-car-starts-to-slide sim. Or alternately, the best what-would-happen-if-your-tyres-turned-into-blocks-of-ice-at-a-greater-than-15-degrees-slip-angle sim.

I can feelt it. The basic cycle is starting again.
No time for cycling now.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Check and mate. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to compare LFS S2 to Redline Rumble, and I have to say that LFS is somewhat better!

LOL! that was my favorite game when I had dialup!
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :LOL! that was my favorite game when I had dialup!

is that like the wierd drag/street racing flash but still LFS PWNER RTRACTOR
Quote from jtw62074 :
The engine model takes a couple seconds to produce a full torque curve and so on at one mixture setting, so I'm not sure we'll have it adjustable on the fly. Real karters do this though so it's important to have, I feel. Perhaps I can find a way to pull it off. Would be cool to have

maybe you could have already loaded pre-sets for different jetting? but i dont know how large the files are so, or if you have already thought of this.
Quote from Joe Martinez :LFS VS RF .. I love them both.....

You know, if we were all sitting around in an old age home shooting the shit day after day, and two years ago we had all had a big heated discussion about something and everyone had calmed down after a time and then along comes Joe Martinez, after another trip to the proctologist room, in his wheelchair and blurts out something that drags up all the old feelings from two years ago because he missed his meds by 15 minutes, I'd get up from my electric scooter and bash you over your stupid head with my carbon fibre cane for being such a droolie.

Too bad this is the internet.
RF sucks, only LFS have softbody tyres
Well with any luck people will be able to make more of a direct comparison than previously possible, in the coming weeks.
Major rumour alert!
Quote from Bob Smith :Well with any luck people will be able to make more of a direct comparison than previously possible, in the coming weeks.

could you please elaborate. because i have no clue what you're talking about. i can only speculate
We get ISI Physics? :dopey:
:faint2: ....I call locked.
Quote from Gabkicks :could you please elaborate. because i have no clue what you're talking about. i can only speculate

That was the idea.

All I can say is that I'm not winding people up.
You're winding us up.
Quote from Bob Smith :That was the idea.

All I can say is that I'm not winding people up.

Just lock this damn thread already. lol.

I'm going to go and buy some drinks, and when i come back I expect answers, or this thread locked.
Oh I get it. We get Nürburgring and the Corvette C6!

Also the DP1, karts, a RWD competitor for the small GTR class, the rally pack, night & rain racing, and a bunny with a top hat.
Or rFactor gets the XGF and Blackwood
Quote from Electrik Kar :Or rFactor gets the XGF and Blackwood

thats what i'm thinking... maybe some stuff from lfs converted over to rfactor?

Rfactor vs LFS
(1872 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG