The online racing simulator
Quote from fredrik.est :Hey, sorry for that delay but here it is. If theres anything you dislike or want otherwise, just let me know.

Perfect!
Quote from Sponge :.tif? it opens quicktime when i click the link.. odd..

If your tif opens in quicktime..Then in explorer press your shift key while pressing the LEFT key of your mouse (pointer) and chose for "open with" ..there you can chose or browse to the program you want to open the file with.
In that menu you can also chose that the extention "*.tif" will always be opened with the chosen software.

other methode to open the file is oofcourse open the grafic program first and then open the file from within the program itself.

a Tif is a not compressed grafical file that can be opened with the most grafical programs. I did not wanted to put it here in an allready compressed and so lower quality picture.

I hope you can make it to work

by the way, i've allready been a few times on the TC servers and one of your cops also drives in our league (Bjoerk)

many greetings Hanziboy
Admin www.belsimracing.be
Quote from Exile R :oo i bet our skins would look good RENDERED!

:P if someone would render it please someone render it
still. why can't you put in jpeg. thats what LFS uses. does a render have to use Jpeg too?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :still. why can't you put in jpeg. thats what LFS uses. does a render have to use Jpeg too?

Offcourse i can put it here also in jpg if you want, wil look for it this evening.

Greettings Hanziboy
RB4?
hanzime sorry for the late but i had troubles of health
Attached images
belsimfo8.jpg
Quote from hanzime :Offcourse i can put it here also in jpg if you want, wil look for it this evening.

Greettings Hanziboy

Thanks CA1MA1RO, for the rendering !!! Verry nice with nice racer in it !! Thanks!!! I hope you are better now!!

Put it allready on the Website !!

For the other who like to rendered it to and wanted a Jpg file in stead of a Tif file :
The more renderings I have the nice the site will look ..Will put all nice attributions on it!!

http://www.belsimracing.be/images/FO8_belgium69.jpg
Hi C4OZ, can u render my car... Give nice look and angel... This is my Favorite skin... Hopefully u can help.....
Attached images
FZ5_BDjanWhite.jpg
XRT_BridgeDjanTest.jpg
Quote from iedinboost :Hi C4OZ, can u render my car... Give nice look and angel... This is my Favorite skin... Hopefully u can help.....

hm.. an FZ5 is (one of) your favoriet?
Quote from Sponge :hm.. an FZ5 is (one of) your favoriet?

stop commenting about every demo user that makes a skin. Its easily do-able with the CMX viewer. and he didnt say the FZ5 was his favourite, he said that FZ5 skin was his favourite.
Rende
Are there anyone who wil rende this skin
Attached images
FOX_C Bakkerud.jpg
Quote from amper[VR] :Render my skin,please.
in advance thanks

What size do you want the image to be
Quote from DeKo :stop commenting about every demo user that makes a skin. Its easily do-able with the CMX viewer. and he didnt say the FZ5 was his favourite, he said that FZ5 skin was his favourite.

Yes... I like that because the design so nice... Yes me can't see inside the LFS games coz demo not allow, but I just want see how look nice my own FZ5 design after renderring... It's not wrong right....
Quote from amper[VR] :______________________________________
Huge to you thanks, but you could not make skin PROStreet sideways that it was visible vinils?
But also on it to you thanks. (Sorry for my bad english :shy

not sure what you mean are you talking about the camera angle
He wants the Pro Street skin's vinyls to be more visible i guess. So pretty much the camera angle has to be different.
WHAT ABT US?!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Vodder :Are there anyone who wil rende this skin

this is my first ever proper render of an lfs car, so i apologise if its poor.
Attached images
RENDER FOX.jpg
Here are two of my last renders:

very nice renders monstarr!! =]

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG