The online racing simulator
what are the list of commands i use to start the game after i do

/insim 29999
#52 - Knu
It is a server-side application.
You should type "/insim 29999" only after creating your own server! You can create one in 'Multiplayer' -> 'Start new game'. But please discuss this kind of problems in other forum sections.
Great mod..

But i have the same problem as "Lord Lugarsh" .. it says debug 11 here.. connects fine but dont see any interface.. it just say "InSim - TCP : ISRM" and "«Øs»ÐRäGK!NG», welcome!" and thats it

and yes im in my own multiplayer server. but do i need more players before the interface activates itself.. or should it immideately activate it when i start the dragmod?

hope you can help me out a bit.
anyway good job.. we needed a dragmod like this years ago
Quote from trackah123 :Great mod..

But i have the same problem as "Lord Lugarsh" .. it says debug 11 here.. connects fine but dont see any interface.. it just say "InSim - TCP : ISRM" and "«Øs»ÐRäGK!NG», welcome!" and thats it

and yes im in my own multiplayer server. but do i need more players before the interface activates itself.. or should it immideately activate it when i start the dragmod?

hope you can help me out a bit.
anyway good job.. we needed a dragmod like this years ago

I have exactly the same problem. So annoying.
is dedicated neccesary? i didnt do dedicated.. anyway i seem to have another problem not related to this mod.. when i create a LFS server (Internet Based) it doesnt even show up in the serverlist (When i run 2 instances of LFS) 1 for server and 1 to check if it shows up in serverlist..

then again im on wireless internet from my neighbours lol.. maybe its the router firewall
#56 - Knu
Quote :But i have the same problem as "Lord Lugarsh" .. it says debug 11 here.. connects fine but dont see any interface.. it just say "InSim - TCP : ISRM" and "«Øs»ÐRäGK!NG», welcome!" and thats it

Fixed!

Hopefully I'll finish and upload the next version today.

Thanks everybody for bug reports and support
If this fixes my errors, there is only one thing to say: :woohoo:
#58 - Knu
0.7 out. It took so long because of some fundamental interface-related changes.

Top-list in the next version.

Quote from strato12345 :Have some suggestions tho, first of all random lights. Dunno if it's random in RL but it sucks because I can get RT of "?" seconds :O I guess it means 0.00.

Try "Pro" or "LFS" lights

As for "?" seconds, I couldn't find the bug. Maybe later.
Hi..

I was wondering.. is it possible to lock the car when the 4 yellow lights during car line-up are on.. and when its green the car unlocks itself.. to prevent unfair starts?
no
I would like to hear from "Knu"
#62 - Knu
Quote :Btw, is there anyway to change the settings thru the dedicated server window?

Not currently. Although you can always set them in-game as an admin.
Quote :I would like to hear from "Knu"

You can trust Fedorov.

Edit:

Version 0.71 out, fixed a critical bug leading to crashes. Do NOT use 0.7 for that reason.
ok.. keep up the good work
does this work offline too (practice) or no
May be connection slow speed. Buffer overflow.
Hi i seem to be getting the same problem,and its not my internet as i have 8mbps connection speed and upload of 500kbps+ but yet after a while the insim will go mad make every1 D/C. then after its done that it dies its self :S this is a quite seriuos bug
It's bug of application. Somewhere on forum was description same problem. If interesting try search.
#68 - Knu
I'm aware of the issue. Probably it's the very same bug strato12345 discovered earlier. I'll do my best to release a fix today. But you can help and speed up the process a bit by sending screenshot of the program error. (example http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9030/error4kv0.jpg)
As I can block that the players vote to restart the race? That single he can restart the administrator!
All you need is love

Really we need moment when it crash. At this moment sending many data but not received. IMHO
how change practice por champ in drag?

I try to change the way from the menu (SHIFT+I) but does not work

Sorry me english
Quote from strato12345 :
You need to be an admin. So if you have /admin=pass in your server cfg then join your server with "pass" as password.

Is my server, i admin, but not working.
I dont mean to be a pain but im still getting errors even with this new version. ill update constatly and get a copy of the Deb.log and also a screenie asap

EDIT***** attached a screenie of what happens just before crash :\
Quote from _JuanPablo_ :Is my server, i admin, but not working.

juanpablo, anda a al archivo de texto cfg, y busca donde dice Game Admin (que esta casi abajo del todo) le pones el pass y listo
-
(Knu) DELETED by Knu : obsolete
Quote from falcon71 :juanpablo, anda a al archivo de texto cfg, y busca donde dice Game Admin (que esta casi abajo del todo) le pones el pass y listo

le puse clave, pero no puedo cambiarlo a modalidad campeonato

ISRM.mod_drag 0.5 Beta - Release
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG