The online racing simulator
I said later It dont work in patch Y and Z
hi i everthing worked ok i get the lights and everthing but when u go 2 line up the 4 yellow lights dont show

please help
test3 , add me on skype nick " raditz_pz "
come on guys help me
I'm confused, as there are demo drag servers running the mod on patch Z. I can't figure out how they did it, unless it's Knu hosting them or something, lol.
Quote from Moreno_R :Hi people i have some troubles to do this mod , sorry my english i dont speach very well!

I configure the file ISRM.exe.config and i change the :
server ip <- i put my own ip , not 127.0.0.1
port <- 29999
admin password

Then i start my lfs game version Y
I create a new internet game server and i put the same config "my ip " "port 29999" and admin password!

Then i start the program ISRM.exe and apears this:
conection "my ip" at port 29999
Conection successfuly
Press any key to exit
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/7153/insimerror2kq4.jpg

I dont press any key for exit!

Now i go to the game lfs.exe in my game server created i put the comand /insim 29999 and apear this message:
insim - tcp: baind failed
insim: not initialised
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6037/insimerrorxc5.jpg

Its something wrong need help please

It`s because U hav Hamachi or somme VNC program open.
Moreno_R: Try start insim in the car & track menu.
Quote from test3 :hi i everthing worked ok i get the lights and everthing but when u go 2 line up the 4 yellow lights dont show

please help

have the same.. tried everything.. dedicated non dedicated.. diffrent ports with pass without pass .net installed..
also got a shitload of msg's in the mod.. anyone a idea?
what should the server be configured like anyway.. 10 laps? practice? etc

i got it online.. ppl joined, i got the competition thing working (player vs player) with lights but the lights werent running.. staging etc..
Same here, I can't get this mod to get working with patch Z. I start the server, ISRM connects properly. When I get into the game the lights are there but they don't react to staging or anything at all. There's just red light all the time. I hope author can fix this soon as this is one of best mods I ever played!

/edit
OK, so I got this thing to work in S2 mode at the dragstrip track (AU3). It seems like the starting coordinates in Tracks.txt file are wrong for BL1, that's why there's red light all the time. I'll try to fix those coordinates and will come back if I succeed.

/edit2
OK, these are working coordinates for BL1. Replece the line beginning with BL1 in your Tracks.txt file with this line.

BL1'10448917'26163024'9752455'25967301'-1

Hope this helps
Quote from rollese :Same here, I can't get this mod to get working with patch Z. I start the server, ISRM connects properly. When I get into the game the lights are there but they don't react to staging or anything at all. There's just red light all the time. I hope author can fix this soon as this is one of best mods I ever played!

/edit
OK, so I got this thing to work in S2 mode at the dragstrip track (AU3). It seems like the starting coordinates in Tracks.txt file are wrong for BL1, that's why there's red light all the time. I'll try to fix those coordinates and will come back if I succeed.

/edit2
OK, these are working coordinates for BL1. Replece the line beginning with BL1 in your Tracks.txt file with this line.

Hope this helps

Dude ur a legend it works perfectly thank u so much
i already thought that was the problem but didnt know how to figure out the coordinates (cause i noticed track changes in patch Z)
il go try it now

edit: still no go i dont know what im doing wrong..
Quote from rollese :

Hope this helps

Thank you rollese , that helps .
Code:
Hope this helps ;)

Your awesome!!! thanks so much!

Great mod btw, but is there anyway you could set up an option to have more time to stage on the first race?

Thanks!
hola primero tengo un problema con este mod en versiones anteriores como por ejemplo la x el server con el semaforo me andaba de 10 ahora intente con la version z el semaforo aparece todo joya pero a la hora de aliniarme no prende las luzes del semaforo alguien me podria ayudar
me dijieron q es un bug o algo asi

desde ya muchas gracias
Quote from pimbolas :hola primero tengo un problema con este mod en versiones anteriores como por ejemplo la x el server con el semaforo me andaba de 10 ahora intente con la version z el semaforo aparece todo joya pero a la hora de aliniarme no prende las luzes del semaforo alguien me podria ayudar
me dijieron q es un bug o algo asi

desde ya muchas gracias

En Ingles?

Something like: Hi, firstly i have a problem with this mod in previous versions like Version x, the server with the ??? (then I get lost!)

Something to do with the lights not coming on or something
He have a problem en version Z. His start light dont work when he go to the start line. (position lights).

Aqui hablan es ingles Pimbolas. Espera a q te respondan.
problem
i have this problem:

i type in my server /insim 29999 and ofter this satrts the IRSM.exe and it type me:

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the aplication

i click OK

now what to do?
#193 - Knu
Recently, I'm getting quite a lot of messages about this addon. (BTW, thanks for all the kind words!)

It seems it's getting some kind of a revival, and many users are having problems with patch Z. So, due to popular demand, patch Z "version" is out. No changes except for Tracks.txt, see first post.

Sadly, although this version is unfinished, there will be no more updates as I lost the source code. Still, I hope this version is reasonably stable and will bring a lot of joy and happiness

If you are having problems, please, re-read the thread. Quite a lot of problems were solved there.

markorester: Looks like you need .NET Framework. If not, I can't really say more.
HELP !!!!! INSIM GUEST CLOSED : ISRM PLSESE PLSESE HELP ME
ok i need some help here.
i setup the config file the way it was explained here, start lfs, then go back and run the mod, it says that the connection was successfull.
when I go back into lfs and type /insim 31000 it says " bind faild " what causes this?

I am trying to run it on a local game..... I started a new network game and followed everyting as mentioned in the other pages...

any ideas?

thanks.
Help me ! ! !

#197 - Knu
Quote from beefy696969 :i setup the config file the way it was explained here, start lfs, then go back and run the mod, it says that the connection was successfull.
when I go back into lfs and type /insim 31000 it says " bind faild " what causes this?

I think you should start LFS, type /insim [port] and THEN run it

jurka: Can't see the picture. Anyway, please describe how the server and ISRM are set up and what exactly you are trying to do. And be calm
i did that too, it does not matter in wich order i start things, I still get the same error.....
ok i start the IRSM.exe and it show me:

connectig 127.0.0.1 at port 29999 ...
Connecting successfully
clich any key to coutine

what now?
that means its running

ISRM.mod_drag 0.5 Beta - Release
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG