The online racing simulator
Host not found on master server?

E: might be setting it up

/me waits
hmm
I get connection error as well.
Hmm sorry guys... I forgot that Insim needs Framework. I can't install Framework so sorry guys...
well, done because on s1 there isn't really no drag servers. Now i can show my drag skills to the demo world great mod
#30 - STF
server up
my server is up. name:
<<<<<<<<<<DRAG>>>>>>>>>>
that is 10 < and > each side :P for those who wanna join specific server. white letters, hard to miss. i hope it won`t crash. also, max 8 players, lag reasons.
if i detect a crash.. wich sometimes happen, i`ll announce and restart the app.
edit:
oh and.. hurry up, i`m keeping it open 2-3 hours. testing
Server is full
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : took the server down
#32 - vane
as you are demo, will it work with s2? if your making apps i recommend you getting s2, hang on, there arent any drag strips on demo so how do you use your app?
Quote from vane :as you are demo, will it work with s2? if your making apps i recommend you getting s2, hang on, there arent any drag strips on demo so how do you use your app?

Read the first post, it works on the back straight of Blackwood
Any host online ?
#35 - vane
silly me
maybe if you give the source, we could make it for drag strip
Tried it, got an error after typing /insim 29999, from my machine. Error said "The application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application.
try this
127.0.0.1:29999
Any hosts online ?
I almost had it online but something cropped up on the program itself so I forgot about it...
Server
mine it's 24/7..... weel at least i try to be 24/7
sometimes the mod colapses and i have to reloaded manualy
server's name it's Venezuela (Drag)
I can find your server but the mod doesn't work on the server... Seemed to have fell out with the InSim LOL :bananadea
do you need change the ip of isrm.exe for your ip
#44 - Knu
Hello everyone,

New version is released, I hope the connection problems are gone now. But if someone has them again, please post your server configuration:

Your LFS server settings (setup.cfg for dedicated servers).
Your ISRM.exe.config.
Whether you have a local network and your IP's (local, external).

Also, if the program crashes during the races, please take a screenshot of the program and the error message. This will greatly help in finding the bug.

And finally, if anyone wants to translate the program, feel free to do it and post the translation here.
Great
Thanks Knu. Great job

I have tested and it's preatty estable now, but i just found this.
on the configuration file, on the lenguage selection.
<add key="lang" value="ES" />

if you set an other lenguage to default. No matter what, English will be set as default. you should take a look into this.

Anyway, here i post the file for Spanish comunity. ejoy

Spanish Language (9 KB)
#46 - Knu
Fixed.
Question:

The old version only the admin of the server can change the tree and track distance configuration. Now everyone have access to this options.

Did you change this intentionally or it's something else?

Because now it's a desaster when everyone is changing this options every single second
Can you please set it like the previews version.

Thanks
#48 - Knu
Fixed. I forgot to add this line of code
Quote :if (this.Draw(c))

Your reports help a lot, thank you
im having some problems,

ive changed the ip,port, and password to my own

i open up the game and start the server

then i open up ISRM and it connects

it says

debug - 0
debug - 11
debug - 11

and when im ingame it says "hi myname"

but i cannot get the thing to start

i pull up to the line and hit shift + i and it does nothing

and i cant get anything to work

so any help would be appriciated
#50 - Knu
Are you saying it connects ok, but does not show the interface (the lights, etc.)? Wierd. The "debug - 11" message indicates that the practice already started, so everything should be in place. Maybe you start a single-player game instead of multi-player? :\

ISRM.mod_drag 0.5 Beta - Release
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG