The online racing simulator
Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
lol thanks =] imma try to look for one
good >.<
#28 - Jakg
Quote from theirishnoob :cool , but remember theres 100's of sites that give .com/.net address's with no .freewebs or there hostname in it so have a look for them via google

Nothing does that for free bar Live.
Quote from theirishnoob :cool , but remember theres 100's of sites that give .com/.net address's with no .freewebs or there hostname in it so have a look for them via google

Wrong!

You can get a .co.nr domain for free.
http://www.shikanedrifters.miccas.net/ kk thats where its hosted now =] its still under construction but it links directly to our forums as well... i'll update here when its finally finished
yaayyy
here are some edited team pics =]
Attached images
subben2ed.jpg
subbened.jpg
subdyled.jpg
subdyl2ed.jpg
subdyl3ed.jpg
get some action ones nub
XD
sub get some guys together who have teamspeak or simular programme and lets have a race ( pm me whenever or for contact info )
Quote from theirishnoob :sub get some guys together who have teamspeak or simular programme and lets have a race ( pm me whenever or for contact info )

just come into the shikane drift server =] i dont know anyone who has teamspeak :P i for one dont have it coz im too lazy to buy a mic lol
#38 - llew
I have teamspeak.

And I <3 Shikane Drifters - they make my pants grow tight.
thanks llew
Quote from llew :I have teamspeak.

lmfao i guess i say ty
>.< yea that was pretty
Quote from llew :I have teamspeak.

is that a snake in your pants? or are you just happy to see us? :P

thanks lol we <3 you and your team too =D
im gonna go look for the server now... i got teamspeak RC2 so if anyone has that on this team contact me
hah
Quote from theirishnoob :im gonna go look for the server now... i got teamspeak RC2 so if anyone has that on this team contact me

i put it on private for today to keep random people who crash all the time out lol... the password is shikane

=D
yes subby just tell all the noobs to come
Quote from Exile R :yes subby just tell all the noobs to come

i dont think any of them go on the forums lol
-.- says who
says me =]
=]
hehe

Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG