The online racing simulator
Another render, this time I welded the Verts and redone the smoothing groups and it's fixed the dodgy line you can see on the last render.

I took the texture off the headlights, the detail you see is the reflector.
Attached images
XRT New2.jpg
To be honest the font used on the licence plate is killing it.
Quote from LineR32 :Another render, this time I welded the Verts and redone the smoothing groups and it's fixed the dodgy line you can see on the last render.

That is sweet lookin' LineR32. Great work.

Edit: Not at all kurent.:nol2:
Quote from LineR32 :Another render, this time I welded the Verts and redone the smoothing groups and it's fixed the dodgy line you can see on the last render.

try render it with a skin.
Completely out of proportion and the lighting absolutely sucks, but i was just checking that it works.
Attached images
randomrender.jpg
It's not bad, car needs rotating slightly too.
Another attempt at a similar kind of thing, Yes the lighting sucks, which causes the line halfway down it, but still.
Attached images
1280x1024 corvette.jpg
Quote from DeKo :Another attempt at a similar kind of thing, Yes the lighting sucks, which causes the line halfway down it, but still.

Wheres the driver? lol
K.I.T.T. has had a transplant.
did another but glass keeps going wrong...
Attached images
carrodentrodoquatro.jpg
Found out how to get NFSU stuff from the game so thought i'd get some wheels, still need to go through them all.
Attached images
UF1 new rims.jpg
Brake calipers look a bit... wierd? Seems they are sorta floating inbetween the wheel and the chassis
Yeah, was only a test, that's why it aint a big image. There the 20 inch wheels resized, so I'll have to either resize the center of the wheel or import the smaller versions of the wheel, took me an hour just to get the 20 inch wheels, so it's gonna take a while to get all of them into 3ds.
my FOX skin, notice the tail?
Attached images
FOX_reiser1_yellow_render_small.jpg
Quote from TONI_PT :did another but glass keeps going wrong...

looks like you have too much refraction on your glass.
I *really* like the black nose on that FOX. Something I've never seen on a skin before.
I've started making a garage scene, here's a WIP to give you the idea of how it's gonna look like.

Keep track of the progress in my thread
Attached images
1.jpg
Quote from Crashgate3 :I *really* like the black nose on that FOX. Something I've never seen on a skin before.

yey, I did something unique. I'm actually surprised that no one has done this before. If you look at some Indy cars here in America, there are a few like that, solid base color for the nose with stripes or some other design running down the length. I just did mine banana yellow and black.
Here is my WIP. I have to work a lot on it but i'm pleased with the progress except the texturing... i have to learn more about it. BTW I would be very thankful if someone more advanced 3DS user could help me with this project.
Attached images
han's s15_17.jpg
han's s15_15.jpg
Quote from MonStarr :Here is my WIP. I have to work a lot on it but i'm pleased with the progress except the texturing... i have to learn more about it. BTW I would be very thankful if someone more advanced 3DS user could help me with this project.

Great job there monstarr ask liner32 or crashgate3 or xcnuse or c40z about that,they r pro
this is my Drift XRT Big Wheels (I love it)
Attached images
bigwheels.jpg
Looks good

Tip: If you make the tyre texture two-sided, it should eliminate those slightly anomalous shadows where the tyres touch the ground.
Quote from e2mustang :Great job there monstarr ask liner32 or crashgate3 or xcnuse or c40z about that,they r pro

Thanks mate, Caoz doesn't reply me anymore, so i stopped bothering him, i'll try with the other pros

CA1MA1RO, looking nice and the rims are gorgeous, can i get them from somewhere?

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG