The online racing simulator
I have a bit of an afro going on, cant be arsed going for a haircut.
Attached images
Photo-0039.jpg
Quote from DeKo :I have a bit of an afro going on, cant be arsed going for a haircut.

And you've got the same computer chair as me (and - IIRC - the_angry_angel): Bottom of the range from Argos!
Quote from thisnameistaken :Her face looks very similar! I never knew our dog had relatives in Europe, I would've pestered them for cheap holidays.

Cute dog. My girlfriend says she'd like one just the same.

Well, if you're not too fastidious and would not have minded staying on an old canvas cover on a parking lot, she probably would have acommodated you -- for a couple of bags of Royal Canin.

And so far we have avoided getting her pregnant, but if we change our minds, we'll send the puppy over .
I hope you don't not mind that I post another pic of my face, this is how I look in 5 months from now

Quote from thisnameistaken :And you've got the same computer chair as me (and - IIRC - the_angry_angel): Bottom of the range from Argos!

haha aye, it does the job though , although it is now about 2 inches lower than when i got it.
Quote from Linsen :And so far we have avoided getting her pregnant, but if we change our minds, we'll send the puppy over .

:yikes:
Kev, you're into some odd stuff

... I guess this classifies as mail order bitches....
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo ::yikes:
Kev, you're into some odd stuff

... I guess this classifies as mail order bitches....

ROFL.

Shut it. And did you get permission from the Queen to use that flag? TO THE TOWER WITH HIM!
Weekday me.

An actual pic of my head can be found by clicking the second pic from the left in my sig ...
Uh, Ninja rocker?
Absolutely! My old band mothdust all posessed Real Ultimate Power. And matching 12-dollar "MD" tracksuits
We often got asked "are you guys meant to be terrorists or sumthin'?" and we would reply "Hell naw, they wish they looked this stylin' ..."
Quote from DeKo :I have a bit of an afro going on, cant be arsed going for a haircut.

Believe me, that is nowhere near 'fro status. I got my hair cut today, but it was 6in long before. I pulled a hair out and measured it.
Quote from JTbo :I hope you don't not mind that I post another pic of my face, this is how I look in 5 months from now

OMG They've killed....
Attached images
kenny.jpg
Yea, I spos' I can show you a typical life in the midwesties of the States. I'm in the center with short hair (buzzed it for a swim meet a few days before) Generally my hair is a bit longer. And yes women flock to me like fat kids and cake err rather a rabid :lfs: fan and the new g25.

Btw kids, teen drinking is bad and should not be abused.
Quote from Infiniti :Yea, I spos' I can show you a typical life in the midwesties of the States. I'm in the center with short hair (buzzed it for a swim meet a few days before) Generally my hair is a bit longer. And yes women flock to me like fat kids and cake err rather a rabid :lfs: fan and the new g25.

Btw kids, teen drinking is bad and should not be abused.

My god man...
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
Quote from Hankstar :http://www.mothdust.com/media/images/photos/gigs/021109_crown_and_anchor/mothdust10-11_007.jpg

chav terrorists ?
Quote from The General Lee :My god man...

Quote from wheel4hummer :Can you give me some advice?

Alcohol does wonders mate.
Well that was a fun night indeed.
But that picture sucks because I get all cherry when alcohol permeates through my veins. So alas a more proper pg work safe photo.
Here I am by my car before the school dance. I autocross and have done some track courses as well in my car.
Quote from Infiniti :I'm in the center with short hair ... And yes women flock to me like fat kids and cake

That guy seemed to like you a lot, too.
Quote from Infiniti :Alcohol does wonders mate.
Well that was a fun night indeed.
But that picture sucks because I get all cherry when alcohol permeates through my veins. So alas a more proper pg work safe photo.
Here I am by my car before the school dance. I autocross and have done some track courses as well in my car.

I bet God had something up his sleeve when he created you...

...Small dick!
I am sensing some E-Jealousy
Did you actually do anything with those 3 girls?

I hope you booted your mate out...
haha yes indeed, he had a curfew so I had my own time with them. The girl in the middle (pink panties) trying to lick me well as of now there is a relationship between us so... I'm well off right now. But yea the other guy was trying to get on her, but she chose me over him

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG