#define CONF_MENTIONED 1
#define CONF_CONFIRMED 2
#define CONF_PENALTY_DT 4
#define CONF_PENALTY_SG 8
#define CONF_PENALTY_30 16
#define CONF_PENALTY_45 32
#define CONF_DID_NOT_PIT 64

This penalty

What do you want, all penalty during race and cleared penalty? it's not the same things

Gai-Luron
O.K now I see, well I was wondering if you were planning on following more of the things Smith did with his version like the following, refer to http://www.ozsport.org/stats/m ... R%20Rd01%20DivB%20R1.html

Have a separate table for race "Penalties" which capture the penalty flags & completion of each penalty as you mention, much like the pit stop table.

Also in the Race Results table capture the data for the driver aids in the flags column & also capture any of the outstanding penalties not cleared in the penalty column as well.

Sorry if this means lots of work, just improvement suggestions that would help admins determine race results & if penalties were served within their specified rules (ie, within 3 laps).

Let me know what you think.
Hey Gai,
your program is really cool. i use it for our league. and i have seen that you haven't got a german translation. so here you have got it

MfG CommanderMAS

edit: 0.7 worked fine with all replays, but 0.8 gives an error even at a one lap replay
Attached files
german.txt - 1.8 KB - 267 views
Hello,

New version 0.81 to fix braxel bug
Add translation German by commandermas

Gai-Luron
Works fine, thx!
Hello,

Update version to 0.82

. Add penalties table

I put english traduction for new fields in all language file. Can you make traduction for
German
Portoguese
Spanish

And if other racers want to do other translation

Thank's

Gai-Luron
Hi

I Attached the Portuguese language file update after those new parameters.

I tested with the Portuguese file but i have a problem with some formating issue, letters with ´~ like these examples wont show:
penalização
Líder
ç ã õ í á é
What can i do to fix this?

Thanks

Edit: Removed TXT, final update below.
Wow! Great Work with v0.82 Gai-Luron.

Great to see you have implemented the penalties, flags & chat.html
One thing missing is the link at the top of the stats html (where all the other links are) that jumps to the penalties table.
You will see I have included it on the stats page below.

I do however have a bug to report, where a penalty was recorded after the race had concluded.
The racer in question (WTF-GREGGY [gtrse1968]) had spectated during the race but at the conclusion of the race then re-joined and on exiting the pits was given a penalty that was recorded in the stats.

Stats here: Stats
Replay here: Replay ~7mb
Just a little bug report:

In red corrections needed.
Quote from html_race.tpl : <table width="100%"><tr><td align="left"><h1>{lg_doctitle}</h1></td><td align="right"><div style="font-size: 7pt;"><a href="http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=24933">{VERSIONSHORT}</a></div></td></tr></table>
<p>
<table class="tab">
<tr><td class="vth">{lg_server}</td><td class="vtb2">{ServerName}</td></tr>
<tr><td class="vth">{lg_track}</td><td class="vtb">{TrackNameFull} ({TrackNameShort})</td></tr>
<tr><td class="vth">{lg_duration}</td><td class="vtb">{RaceLength}</td></tr>
<tr><td class="vth">{lg_conditions}</td><td class="vtb">{RaceConditions}</td></tr>
</table>

I checked 4 races and 3 qualifications.
Works fine here whenever i do stats for a race. However - on my last 3 quali-replays I get a LFSstat timeout. Send a PM if you need to have a look on these replays. See att. file.
________
buy air one vaporizer
Attached images
Unavngivet1111.JPG
Hey Gai Luron

Well, i reviewed the Portuguese translation and i leave here a final update
I've double checked it, so i'm more then sure that it adequate.

Solved the formating issue by saving the txt in unicode, that fixed all pending problems with html appearance.

I think that's it.

Thanks for all the development, excelent work

Cya on track
Attached files
portuguese.txt - 4.3 KB - 279 views
Quote from R.Kolz :I checked 4 races and 3 qualifications.
Works fine here whenever i do stats for a race. However - on my last 3 quali-replays I get a LFSstat timeout. Send a PM if you need to have a look on these replays. See att. file.

Give me replay please

PS: 0.83 Release, fix bug Penalties after race finish, include new portuguese translation

Gai-Luron
Hi!

I modified the german file

by the way: Why isn't it possible to use letters like ä, ö and ü in the language file?
Attached files
german.txt - 2.1 KB - 245 views
Probably is just the same problem i had, not sure.

Try too save your language file with unicode enconding, that might solve it.

Cyaz
Hi Gai-Luron,

I have some new bug reports for LFS Stats v0.82, which I am pretty sure will be bugs with v0.83 although I haven't had the chance to try it yet.

However the 1st bug has to do with the Lap by Lap graph, so I am unsure if it is caused by LFS Stats or the Graph app. The bug is that each driver's graph line starts at the position of his finishing place, not his starting spot the legend table (right of graph) indicates the same (see stats links below).

The second is associated with Race Stats 2 link below, racer AstrO remembers having damage repaired in all of his pitstops but it doesn't indicate so, within the pit stop table data.
Let me know if you want the replay as it is 17MB. If so I will upload with a link here later.

Race Stats 1
Race Stats 2

Keep up the great work
Hello,

For the graph.exe, i didn't see before that Graph.exe use line order in TSV file for the start position and i sort racer in this file by finish position. I change it in the next release.

For the Pit of Astro, i indicate only Body major or minor damage, because the list of possible dammage is so long and the line of pit stop in html result can grow and become illisible.

Possible damage in pit:

enum
{
PSE_NOTHING,
PSE_STOP,
PSE_FR_DAM,
PSE_FR_WHL,
PSE_LE_FR_DAM,
PSE_LE_FR_WHL,
PSE_RI_FR_DAM,
PSE_RI_FR_WHL,
PSE_RE_DAM,
PSE_RE_WHL,
PSE_LE_RE_DAM,
PSE_LE_RE_WHL,
PSE_RI_RE_DAM,
PSE_RI_RE_WHL,
PSE_BODY_MINOR,
PSE_BODY_MAJOR,
PSE_SETUP,
PSE_REFUEL,
};

Wow Gai-Luron, I have never seen half of those pit stop messages in-game before. I see the difficulties with it now. I am not entirely sure what they all mean but is there any way you can code certain common things together in LFSStats, like:

Mechanical Damage:
PSE_FR_DAM,
PSE_RE_DAM,
PSE_LE_FR_DAM,
PSE_RI_FR_DAM,
PSE_LE_RE_DAM,
PSE_RI_RE_DAM,

Body Damage:
PSE_BODY_MINOR,
PSE_BODY_MAJOR,

Tyres or Tyre Change:
PSE_FR_WHL,
PSE_LE_FR_WHL,
PSE_RI_FR_WHL,
PSE_RE_WHL,
PSE_LE_RE_WHL,
PSE_RI_RE_WHL,

As well as Fuel & Setup as they are already.

It great to hear the graph bug seems to be an easy fix
Thanks again for you dedication
Hello,

Ok i look for it.

PSE_FR_WHL,
PSE_LE_FR_WHL,
PSE_RI_FR_WHL,
PSE_RE_WHL,
PSE_LE_RE_WHL,
PSE_RI_RE_WHL,

are Wheel and transmissions damage i thinks. Tyres are in other packet

Gai-Luron
Hello,

New version of LFSStat : 0.9

0.8 --> 0.9
1. Now default connection is TCP, you can change it in cfg file if you want UDP

2. the Order in TSV file is Start Order for best graph view

3. New dammage implementation in Pit Stop

Bye

Gai-Luron

PS: Minor change in translation files
Hi, thanks for continuing this great work

Unfortunatley, I get these strange errors and hope you can help me out with it

See attached images....I have set insim as 29999 & trying to make stats of a saved replay......

Thanks!
Tongey
Excellent work Gai-Luron, I hope you don't mind me still raising bugs and suggestions to improve this great program.
I just haven't the time to learn to code
Anyway I have tested v0.9 using TCP and all worked well.
I noticed 2 things with the pitstop data in these Race Stats that you may want to look into to.

1. The order of events for racer .OzB. Threeps on Lap 10 pitstop says
Quote :Lap 10:, Mechanicals Damages, Body Dammage, Stop, Refuel, Start (0:10.81)

I was thinking it should be in this order of logic, Lap 10:, Stop, Mechanical Damage, Body Damage, Refuel, Start (0:10.81)
Not sure if you can do much about thew order though?

2. This is just to do with English translation & spelling, but I believe it should say:
Mechanical Damage - not Mechanicals Damages
& Body Damage not Body Dammage, 1 too many 'm's

Thanks for your time once again

EDIT: I have had a suggestion from one of my fellow league racers at MNR to ask if there is any way to have the line colours on the graphs set so they are very different colours with more contrast between the racers. If you look at the above stats many colours a very similar in appearance particularly the last 4-6 racers in the graph legend list. I know this has to do with the graphs app but thought you may be able help.
i updated the new german language File, because you added some new pitstop things.

edit: made a mistake updated it.
Attached files
german.txt - 2.1 KB - 237 views
Quote from tongey :Hi, thanks for continuing this great work

Unfortunatley, I get these strange errors and hope you can help me out with it

See attached images....I have set insim as 29999 & trying to make stats of a saved replay......

Thanks!
Tongey

Send me your replay

Thank's commandermas

Gai-Luron

LFS stats is born again
(397 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG