The online racing simulator
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Is the "LX Month Competition www.lfsnet" going to be up there for a month? I dislike the LX and wish not to see it every time I look for a host?

:hide: :sadbanana

Eh? Does not compute...
-
(SpikeyMarcoD) DELETED by SpikeyMarcoD
if vicc doesnt mind ive done a (very very crude) modification to the layout to help those who like me are utterly lost the first time they try to complete a run
Attached files
AU1_week1_lines.lyt - 3 KB - 236 views
Quote from danowat :It's actually pretty straight forward, Shift+U and save the layout, practice offline, you will find it's not that tough

Did that and I finaly made it round in 54th place. Thats as high as I'll get.
This is like in F-1 who got the best SETUP they are making nice laps , bad set bad lap

I wish kud everybody ill driving whit same SET!!!!!!!! Now imposible to win.

srry 4 bad english
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :
Nice and Big

Just a perfect example, that you will NEVER please everybody.

Devs: fantastic idea, a big for the competition!
Quote from mantvisrep :This is like in F-1 who got the best SETUP they are making nice laps , bad set bad lap

I agree setups certainly do make a difference, but that's part of the skill of it A good setup will make the difference between a 1:13 and a 1:12, but the difference between a 1:23 and a 1:13 will be 90% driver if you already have a stable setup.
The layout is a little bit to understand at first, but then when you learn it is really nice.

The only problem is that I keep hitting thos damn cones! the are driving me crazy XD
Quote from imthebestracerthereis ::doh:
Nice and Big

Are you such a delicate flower that you can't deal with a single line of - no, half a line of text? If it was flashing or jumping around or a huge image I would gladly agree with you, but really now.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis ::doh:

<screenshot>
Nice and Big

Wow, didn't even notice that
And you're complaining about the announcement on top of the server-list? Well, I'm complaining about you posting about it, on the same base you do your complaining
On this event everybody should use same setup,becose one ppl got bad set, one good.

Like Hard track set, everybody on it, then much more interesting driving when u know kud everythings subjects to driving.
Unfortunately that's not yet possible in LFS, but I like the general idea. Although one bad side is that not all drivers have the same wheel (and some even drive with their mouse) so there's another factor that plays a part, because wheels can have a different turn ratio; better force feedback; ...
Ok.. Im sorry to say this.. But this is the laggiest experience of my life. I get spectated for being to slow and for taking wrong route. Even if im fast and on the line...

I hope you will fix the servers! Great event!
Quote from illegal :Unfortunately that's not yet possible in LFS, but I like the general idea. Although one bad side is that not all drivers have the same wheel (and some even drive with their mouse) so there's another factor that plays a part, because wheels can have a different turn ratio; better force feedback; ...

Then 1 setup for mouses 1 for wheels.

and now im using inferno autox setup . best lap time was 1.18.**
in single player.
Some people will lag, some people will be spectated, that's the way it is. If your time can't be within the fastest time by at least 20% (?), you will be taken off the course.
Just wanted to note that you can cut the last row of cones. Only fair if everyone knows.
Quote from lococost :Just wanted to note that you can cut the last row of cones. Only fair if everyone knows.

I would hope anybody doing it would be disqualified.
Would anyone with a really good set be willing to post it up here?
Quote from lococost :Just wanted to note that you can cut the last row of cones. Only fair if everyone knows.

not anymore.
I wonder what Bawbag will do with all his new toys , maybe he will even be faster?

So let me get this right..........

You were able to cut the last set of cones, now that exploit has been "fixed", I TRUELY hope that ALL times have been checked and none have been set using this exploit, otherwise this competition so far should be declared null and void.
Have improved my time locally but cant pull that online since i dont meet the limits. Rather unfair atm for people that cant drive the fast splits to just be spectated.
Quote from danowat :So let me get this right..........

You were able to cut the last set of cones, now that exploit has been "fixed", I TRUELY hope that ALL times have been checked and none have been set using this exploit, otherwise this competition so far should be declared null and void.

i checked the top 150 of which only 1 had a registered shortcut.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG