The online racing simulator
Niceee!
#27 - CSU1
....yeah he picks the hardest darn car to drive can we not write a nice poem or draw a lovely picture or something???....
#28 - Jakg
Quote from Blackout :Great! I wonder if the devs got fed up that nobody drives the LX cars.

you just wait until later today i get the "ABC" server up!
Wow! The nice surprises never stop coming
Hahaha, incentives for driving the mens cars, I love it!

Thanks Scawen.
Quote from LFSn00b :When is the RAC, XRR and MRT month then? :P

They're pretty popular. XRR is on all GTR servers, RAC is often used in leagues, MRT is usually lurking around somewhere.

I never see LX servers!
Definitely interested in this! .

yeah! you're right there. No one ever races LXs or hardly anyway. This'll boost up the interest again . That G25 is MINE! MINE MINE!!!
This realy gets me exited!

Can't wait!
#34 - CSU1
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hahaha, incentives for driving the mens cars, I love it!

Thanks Scawen.

LX is like a woman, unpredictable and stubborn at best
Looks like Scawen is testing his God powers to see if he can give people heart attacks when they find a G25 in the mail.
#36 - Jakg
Quote from CSU1 :LX is like a woman, unpredictable and stubborn at best

???

The LX cars are probably the best balanced, most predictable and driver-friendly cars in LFS. They do exactly what you tell them to do.
Fantastic stuff!

Quote :The top three skins of each will be included in Live for Speed S2 final

Can't be too far off now!
Quote from Alan Dove :lol... what's that??? cough cough.....??? have they taken my suggestion onboard???? lol good stuff

Yeah, right. You've got a real line to the top here, Alan.

#40 - Jakg
Quote from Alan Dove :lol... what's that??? cough cough.....??? have they taken my suggestion onboard???? lol good stuff

iirc unless you suggested this in November, no
#41 - CSU1
Quote from thisnameistaken :???

The LX cars are probably the best balanced, most predictable and driver-friendly cars in LFS. They do exactly what you tell them to do.

I would'nt know??? I've never used a wheel....but LX by far is the most difficult of the classes to drive with a pad
#42 - robt
They arent that hard. i can use them with keys pretty easily. maybe your more of a FWD man csu.
#43 - Davo
It's hard with a wheel also, maybe if it had some slicks
#44 - CSU1
Quote from robt :They arent that hard. i can use them with keys pretty easily. maybe your more of a FWD man csu.

now you mention it, yeah It's a lot more enjoyable to drive fwd with a pad, rwd is just insanity and leaves me a nervious wreck
#45 - Gunn
Quote from Jakg :iirc unless you suggested this in November, no

28th September to be exact
Great incentive! Too bad my driving is crap, but this might just get me skinning again -- after around one year of abstinence .
#47 - Gunn
Quote from Linsen :Great incentive! Too bad my driving is crap, but this might just get me skinning again -- after around one year of abstinence .

Most members these days wouldn't know that you have made some of the finest skins LFS has seen, Linsen. Do you feel that "LX tingle" in your skinning fingers?
Quote from Gunn :Most members these days wouldn't know that you have made some of the finest skins LFS has seen, Linsen. Do you feel that "LX tingle" in your skinning fingers?

Thx a lot, at least I'm not completely forgotten .

And I will know if I still got it as soon as I start -- competition will be fierce on this one, I'm sure .

Amazing. Almost Nostredamus like in your prediction skills. Maybe you should stop teaching people how to overtake for a living and go into marketing, where there is money.

I once, long ago, thought an online driving sim would be nice. And lo and behold, Scawen makes one - Good job I thought of it, otherwise it might never happen.

When are you going to buy S2 Alan, rather than sharing Senna87's second licence with half a dozen people? Or are you scared you won't be any good?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG