The online racing simulator
SpikeyMarcoD - I thought the tolerance was 20% above the fastest time before you get booted to speccing. On the test servers it took mo only three times to do a complete lap and never got spectated again, and that was with a 15% tolerance. No offense, but you must just be really slow, unless things have chaged (not gone on the official servers yet, too busy for my liking).
LX6_flamed is my work yet it has been posted by someone else. I do have the psd-file.
Quote from teaz-R :LX6_flamed is my work yet it has been posted by someone else. I do have the psd-file.

Will have to make sure the prize goes to you if it's chosen. I know this skin as yours mate, sad people are posting others work and claiming it as their own.
The cheater should be removed from further competitions IMO.
Quote from teaz-R :LX6_flamed is my work yet it has been posted by someone else. I do have the psd-file.

can i add thats my interior on the preview too.
Quote from ldriver :I wonder what Bawbag will do with all his new toys , maybe he will even be faster?

Yeah, the outcome is already set. If he puts in the work on the rest of the competitions, we can all just give up.

And why is the track conditions set to overcast? I am very color blind, and this makes everything float together making it hard to see ahead.
Attn: Victor

It's still possible to cut a large part of the track. Watch the attached replay and the car of LewisHamilton.

Not trying to name & blame, just want to make sure it gets fixed.
Attached files
lh cut.mpr - 74.7 KB - 236 views
yep the current best time is cutting the whole last sector
whats it with lfs drivers using famous names and cutting ?
self esteem problems

hopefully fixed for good now. I was assuming the finish line also counted as a route checker, but it didn't.
can't wait to give this a shot after work today!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Attn: Victor

It's still possible to cut a large part of the track. Watch the attached replay and the car of LewisHamilton.

Not trying to name & blame, just want to make sure it gets fixed.

Christ, this is a bit of a nightmare isn't it?, how can we be sure that this is fair with all the obvious cutting that has happened?.

Personally for me, week 1 is dead and buried, hopefully the course will be checked more thoroughly for weeks 2 & 3.

Shame really
Quote from Bob Smith :SpikeyMarcoD - I thought the tolerance was 20% above the fastest time before you get booted to speccing. On the test servers it took mo only three times to do a complete lap and never got spectated again, and that was with a 15% tolerance. No offense, but you must just be really slow, unless things have chaged (not gone on the official servers yet, too busy for my liking).

Well it was possible for me to complete lap before. Now i apperantly already need a 0:20 in split 1 and i am only coming to 0:23 yet
Quote from danowat :Christ, this is a bit of a nightmare isn't it?, how can we be sure that this is fair with all the obvious cutting that has happened?.

Personally for me, week 1 is dead and buried, hopefully the course will be checked more thoroughly for weeks 2 & 3.

Shame really

It was a huge and obvious cut, and as far as I can tell there was only one person who used it to great effect. I think Victor's tested it pretty seriously at this point and I'll be surprised if another shortcut is found. Not to worry.
Get rid of the auto-spectate. I cant even get to the first split due to not having a wheel! please get rid of it as i am tottally pissed off.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Get rid of the auto-spectate. I cant even get to the first split due to not having a wheel! please get rid of it as i am tottally pissed off.

Save the layout and practice offline until you aren't so slow you doing a run is wasting everyones time..?
Quote from Dalek0220 :Get rid of the auto-spectate. I cant even get to the first split due to not having a wheel! please get rid of it as i am tottally pissed off.

The auto-spectate is there to prevent the fast guys from catching a slow car on their lap. If you got in their way while they were on a competition-winning lap, imagine how pissed off they would be.

Quote from Jakg :Save the layout and practice offline until you aren't so slow you doing a run is wasting everyones time..?

Good advice. Press SHIFT + U to save the layout.
I was pissed off that i was always getting spectated so i practiced offline and cut my first split by about 5 seconds

Now im about ready for a 1:15 instead of 1:25
Oh lord what a nightmare!
Driving cockpit veiw is sure hard, and the course and the car oh lord..

To summary up whats happend

- I entusiastic drivers up to the first turn, with a speed that looks ok. But when I entered the turn I clearly understood that that was not the way to do it. Smahed probally all the cones there was and pluss I got in auto spectate.

Well, what the hell I think, I just need to be used to this veiw, and sence the speed better.
Then next try it goes much better, fantastic much better. I ended up in T3 before in when straight to hell.

Oh, this will take some time to get used to, everything is so strange in cockpit veiw, and the track and the car combination is just evil.
I vote for Uf1 on that track
The car's really well suited to autocross IMO - well balanced and with enough power to spin the rears if you want to. I don't know how people are going five seconds faster than me though, I really don't!
Really wish I could figure out how I went 2 seconds faster on my pb lap than on any other lap I've run so far.

Great course, though, and the LX4 is great on it.

And the competition is, of course, fast and furious.
Quote from Victor :self esteem problems

hopefully fixed for good now. I was assuming the finish line also counted as a route checker, but it didn't.

I was just with lewishamilton (xtremdriver) on the server and hes still cheating.
saved the replay, if u want it just pm and ill send it.
Hope this guy gets what he deserves (ban)
You cannot cheat anymore because Victor fixed all cuts issues
So why are you talking about cheat ?

Because I am currently 32th and you only 158th ? ...
Never thought this would be so much fun! Definately learning a lot more of the LX4 because of this

Haha, well but it is strange if there still is possible to cheat, since they have gone over the track / layout many many times now :s
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG