The online racing simulator
Quote from dadge :skins and screenshots are not viewable for me i am on EI 7 too

Is that the new Irish browser?
Scawen, can the 12£ voucher be used as 24,000 skin downloads, instead of being an S1 voucher? Also, why are people fighting over the G25, the TrackIR would be waaay more desirable (owner of a G25.. :P)
oh i didn't get it at 1st place... ok then, get out the way G25 my love i'm coming
N I K I completed voting to ban bawbag [3/3]
bawbag has been banned
Hell no, doubt i'll win anything but i'm sure gunna try, none of that banning crap is stopping me!

Just wondered if you can enter all the events? The real prize ovcourse is the G25 and I will definetely be going for that one, but wouldn't mind getting some practice on the others before hand.

This is really cool by the way, i'm glad that everyone is getting a chance to win something with LFS, not just those in EPS!
Ok, so I have a proposal, everyone only compete in Week 2 and 3 for practice and the G25, so I can get my TrackIR. All in favour?
No :P Not that it matters, as if I was your opposition you'd win it all the same
Ok, so I need to direct whole Internet outages to... Europe (sub where master server and UKCT is hosted)... Australia... Asia... South America, Central America, USA, and the rest of Canada (Cept for Alberta, those people can't drive )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Scawen, can the 12£ voucher be used as 24,000 skin downloads, instead of being an S1 voucher? Also, why are people fighting over the G25, the TrackIR would be waaay more desirable (owner of a G25.. :P)

i'd take the TrackIR, but i've got no real use for it. A Core 2 Duo on the other hand

TripleHead2Go would ROCK, but that means £100 on another screen (that is if you can run mis-matched screens) and probably £120 on an 8800 to get the data accross, only to realise i need to spend £150 on a Core 2 Duo because my Damn CPU would bottleneck it - Would that stop me? No damn way!

G25? Got one, but i'll take it and offer it to a UKCT member for £100 and then get maself a Core 2 Duo.

Of course, this is on the proviso that no fast bastard turns up, it's not like i have a HOPE of winning this!
Rules state: 3.2 You can try to improve your laptime for as long as the competition runs. You can also save the layout and practise offline.

How do u save a layout when in a server?
Pres "Shift" + "U" and hit "Save Layout" in the bottom-right corner.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Also, why are people fighting over the G25, the TrackIR would be waaay more desirable (owner of a G25.. :P)

so i take it youre not planning on playing microsofts new sawmill sim with g25 support in stereo ?

seriously though i was wondering about that too are winners from previous weeks excluded from winning in the following ones to stop a single person from walking away with all 3 prizes ? (not that is has any relevance to me buy anyway)
Shift+U --> Save Layout.
Is there going to be same layout for whole 3 weeks?
No. 3 different layouts.
For a complete package, how about we also have a competition for the best LX interior?
So does Al Heeley have clearance for those decals on his skins? (Elf, Champion, 3M, Magnetti Marelli, Bridgestone, Apexi, etc) :zombie:
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
This is a great idea, good job devs ,
ill be along to set a lap time, of sorts

I wounder how private racers setups will be?
jesus, just spent ages perfecting a setup for the LX6 using niko's layout, only to discover that its LX4 >_<
Can people please read the rules for the skin competition.

3.3 All uploaded skins must be accompanied by an example picture of the skin used on the respective car (a screenshot), giving a good 3D impression of your skin. This image may not be post-processed (photoshopped), but you may create collages. This image may not be produced by a rendering program. The screenshot must be taken from inside Live for Speed itself, or with the CMX viewer.

i'll be going after that wheel, i'm broke and my wheel is £50 worth of nothing good, so i'll sell ti after i pwn u lot . Good luck everyone, skinners and driver!
Quote from LFSn00b :It's mine, wanna fight for it?

:camera::fence:

still wont help you get into the 06's
Quote from Tweaker :So does Al Heeley have clearance for those decals on his skins? (Elf, Champion, 3M, Magnetti Marelli, Bridgestone, Apexi, etc) :zombie:

yeah I'm just waiting for all the lawsuit summons to arrive on my mat....
Quote from al heeley :yeah I'm just waiting for all the lawsuit summons to arrive on my mat....

You should read the rules, Al - your entry isn't valid if you've got uncleared commercial logos in there.
I'm not stalking Scawen or anything (Mates@Track does that for me :P) but he just set up a public server running FE Club in S1 mode
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG