The online racing simulator
Try and go on when you can watch a few others do the layout. Once you see where it goes, then give it another go.
BlackMan, hannu and me got the same time, but sometimes the order changes on the page probably when someone else improves. It should sort by who set the time first.
Bawbag and Racin Jason must really want that TrackIR!

They should just give it to the first one who gets a 1:08.

Edit: Where the hell is Biggie BTW? This should be right up his alley.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Where the hell is Biggie BTW? This should be right up his alley.

I believe that in the last hours of competition he will appear and do a totally extreme record that will amaze us to the level that we will be blind or not.
yeah, it's like bidding for something on eBay - save your best until the last possible moment so the others don't have a chance to chase you down
Quote from GrantR :yeah, it's like bidding for something on eBay - save your best until the last possible moment so the others don't have a chance to chase you down

Nice and true comparison
Quote from Misko :BlackMan, hannu and me got the same time, but sometimes the order changes on the page probably when someone else improves. It should sort by who set the time first.

Yeah, TristanCliffe an I are both on 1:16.85, yesterday I was ranked higher, now he is. What's the deal? I was enjoying it before.
Quote from GrantR :yeah, it's like bidding for something on eBay - save your best until the last possible moment so the others don't have a chance to chase you down

Yes but on ebay you can know how much your going to go, in this you don't. Yes you may be able to go faster offline, but doing it online is more a lottery with the cones than ebay.

I said that before the competition, wouldn't go all out untill the end, the uber tactics, but doing this puts pressure on yourself to set a time in the dying moments....

I'm gunna try for an 08 sometime, I know it's very easily possible, but it's getting Phlos hack to work that's my problem.
Thanks BB! Fast setups are for the racer who made them... another racer using that same same setup, will be surelly not as fast as the creator ;-) Cya!
Quote from Bawbag :Funny how when I send out setups to people but they run much slower times the setup is "bogus".

Anyway, i've changed a couple of things since I sent it to you Kev, para steer has been turned right down and more rear brakes.

Think of it what you want, but i'm just sick of people demanding online that I waste my run to send them a setup, instead they can come here.

I wouldn't say the set was magical or has any secret to it, it does what I want it to do, so don't complain when you dislike it.

Quote from teaz-R :And again.. Same guy

I'm really starting to sound like a broken record here..

spook113
LX6_FLAME
401225 bytes
13 Jul 2007, 19:05
Hello.
are there .spr's out there from people who drive these alien-like times? like a 1:10 or 1:09 lap spr? the comparing thing on the rank page of the competition site is cool but in game would be better
Quote from LFSn00b :Hello!?

Hello.

The images are not viewable yet, because voting starts at the beginning of august.
They are viewable all the time
Finite!

Was an awesome competition this week.

I just hope next week will be as good!
LX competition week 1 is over!

Looks like that was quite a battle in the top up to the last day And there was still room for improvement, but we've run out of time!

The winners will be announced soon.
Although the displayed chart shows the preliminary results already, we just need to officially check the replays first.

See you in week 2 hopefully
-
(DaveWS) DELETED by DaveWS
sssuuuuuuure

well done Bawbag
Bring on layout number 2!
Quote from DaveWS :Omg

hmm i wouldn't mind if you'd remove that image. It's misleading.
Quote from DaveWS :Omg

Uhmm. I don't see biggie at 1st. It's Bawbag with 1:08.67. Did Crtl+F5.

EDIT: Wrote while Victor posted
Congrats Bawbag
about 15 minutes until the new layout goes up?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG