The online racing simulator
I want to drive this one

Yeah, oh and woot I got the 1337'th post!!

I'm 1337!

Lol

I wanna see the one they use in tokyo drift, "Gold and Black" one
Quote from DriftStar :Yeah, oh and woot I got the 1337'th post!!

I'm 1337!

Lol

lol.
It's times like this I wish we could have sig images

I'm 1337!

Lol

hahaha. I got the 1337 post

i didn't notice that.

I'm 1337!

Lol

an Rx7 with the veilside body kit.
i wouldnt mind seeing a toyota MR2 style car but only because i own 1 in real life
why does everyone want such specific cars?
it was brought up a while back- special classes of cars over a specific would be best to get the drive and physics experience down best...then maybe specific
S15's RX-7's Civic...the rotary not withstanding all these cars are in the game of sorts...
think broader...kart, truck, pickup truck, silhoutte saloon/tin top/ real touring car spec (S2000)- classic GT, Pony car/Stock car, Roadsters/ Prewar cars (bugatti 35C/Millers/offenhausers) Race Trucks/ Tuk Tuk, whatever
but specifically a "Japan-go X-75 twin turbo 4 wheel drive from butthead movie sliders" come on- I think you might be missing the point of the current or evolving LFS sim....come S3 maybe but by then you might understand- and I might be gray too

Mercedes-Benz 300SL

:banana:
Quote from Antsa :

Mercedes-Benz 300SL

:banana:

GT4 has license to that car i believe, but i give that a big ole thumbs up :woohoo:
Quote from GT Touring :why does everyone want such specific cars?
it was brought up a while back- special classes of cars over a specific would be best to get the drive and physics experience down best...then maybe specific
S15's RX-7's Civic...the rotary not withstanding all these cars are in the game of sorts...
think broader...kart, truck, pickup truck, silhoutte saloon/tin top/ real touring car spec (S2000)- classic GT, Pony car/Stock car, Roadsters/ Prewar cars (bugatti 35C/Millers/offenhausers) Race Trucks/ Tuk Tuk, whatever
but specifically a "Japan-go X-75 twin turbo 4 wheel drive from butthead movie sliders" come on- I think you might be missing the point of the current or evolving LFS sim....come S3 maybe but by then you might understand- and I might be gray too

ok then, i want a horse.... or a donkey..... think thats a bit more out of the box
You guys won't get those real cars in the game. LFS isn't based on real cars.
The things what would be a good addition imo:

Truck Racing ( could be cool around certain tracks )
WTCC kinda class ( it will probably be like the current GTR but just not as fast maybe )
Maybe some nascar cars.

That's probably all. I'm not really missing anything. slow down FZR maybe
my regards
Tom
Quote from battle :You guys won't get those real cars in the game. LFS isn't based on real cars.

I agree, hence why I said "How about some 4-door sedans, with huge 19 inch wheels, slammed to the ground and 300hp...something like the 1995 BTCC. Not far off the FXO really, but twice as good."

Replicating real cars from sim to sim is getting old because a Nissan Skyline in one game might be better or worse in another game.

No one has ever driven a real FXO and there hasnt been one in another game so whos to complain it doesnt handle like it should or go as fast as it should...you cant.

Now tell me this doesnt resemble this. Oh, its do-able baby, just add 2 more doors and 19" centre locks and your done.
I've got one! I don't have a link! Here it is.

Take the MRT
Give it a F1 engine
Give it front and rear wings
Destroy the motorbike gearbox
The RA's gearbox should go in.
Done!
sooo... Like F5000 maybe?
Some cool, unusual and old skool Drifting/Jap cars would be kool.....
Nissan
S13-14-15
Skylines inc 4 door
Cefero

Mazda
RX7
RX8
MX5

Honda
S2000
NSX
Integra
CRX

Toyota
Supra
Corolla AE86 + KE70

With some cool Aero Kits that people can make Kool skins for!!
*coughs*LFS already has enough real cars for a life time. I'm happy with the current cars, even the fake cars. Drools.......BF1 which i don't have until tommorow...........drool..............

Also note the game is called Live for Speed not Live for Drift or Kool. IT ISN'T NFS!!!
*sigh*
Quote from Dalek0220 :
Also note the game is called Live for Speed not Live for Drift or Kool. IT ISN'T NFS!!!

How many people will say this?
classic cars ??
why dont you add classic cars like the old startlet , corrolla , mk II ford escourt , pug 205 , renoault 5 turbo

some choice rather then these well boring cars youd expect from a game
They're aren't old enough to be classics. Iconic slightly older cars, maybe, but not classics. Maybe in 10 years time, although I doubt Starlets or Corollas will ever be classics - they will always just be old.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG