Latest LFS Beater (Driving Game)....?
(74 posts, started )
is there a Tweak or Bespoke for this bus driving game? (j/k)
#27 - mr_x
played it for 10 mins... kept getting -points for having doors open when moving when they were clearly closed.

laughable and now uninstalled from my computer
I think I got +100 points every time I used an indicator appropriately, and -200 points every time I crashed, so I quickly learned that changing lanes twice entitles you to a free crash.
I've just played this for 20 mins or so. I can see it being a very addictive game
Lawl...downloading now...
~Bryan~
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think I got +100 points every time I used an indicator appropriately, and -200 points every time I crashed, so I quickly learned that changing lanes twice entitles you to a free crash.

i cant help it your way of looking at things cracks me up all the time

looks nice ... will try it later
well, its a nice idea, was kinda waiting for something like that.
but....

- no cockpit view.

- streets are empty, not one person visible.

- sense of speed is crap, 50 miles looks like 10.

- handling really needs to be improved....

overall i think it could be a very nice "sim" but these (along with other stuff i might forgot) things really need to be fixed/improved, otherwise that "sim" wont have a good future on the market.
guys this is just the demo, the proper game has more and better features including multiple views and I think better gameplay, you can't really comment on a demo really when the game isn't fully developed yet.
#34 - mr_x
Quote from Xaid0n :guys this is just the demo, the proper game has more and better features including multiple views and I think better gameplay, you can't really comment on a demo really when the game isn't fully developed yet.

From what I remember the demo is the full game, just you have 1 hour to play it in.

Also on the truckpol forum I checked where people have the full versions and they're moaning about all the things we're moaning about, including no dash/cockpit view.
Quote from Xaid0n :guys this is just the demo, the proper game has more and better features including multiple views and I think better gameplay, you can't really comment on a demo really when the game isn't fully developed yet.

Where are you getting this information from? I looked on the website to see if there were more features in the full game (which they're selling now, so presumably it is finished) but saw nothing.
Xaidon, you should read through Truckpol again. Someone on there has made a view mod but it was no where near what a cockpit view should be. A few people on there are working on modding the data.scs file just like the 18WoS series.

The 'unlocked' version is the same as the 'locked' version and it lacks a lot of stuff. Very disappointed as it was supposed to be a lot better than it is.

false, there isnt any kind of different view yet...
people who have bought the full version from trymedia dont have any other views. but the mod that will be out soon ull have dash view
Hehe, I found the demo and played it like a week ago. Drove through the first few missions. Then I got tired of it, cause the FFB was about to break my table! Where's the incab view?
Felt I had to bump this one, as, (for those that know how) there is a certain sort of 'patch' available, if you know what I mean
i try to crash and make a fake accident in t3h sn0w but it d035'nt w0rk (sorry :P) i only keep drifting and people stay satisfied
Quote from Bladerunner :Felt I had to bump this one, as, (for those that know how) there is a certain sort of 'patch' available, if you know what I mean

so?
where is it?
what does it do?
Ok, take the word 'patch'. Change the first letter to a 'C'. Change the second letter to an 'R'. Change the third letter to an 'A'. Leave the fourth letter. Change the fifth (last) letter to a 'K'.

Now do you get it?
Quote from Leifde :Ok, take the word 'patch'. Change the first letter to a 'C'. Change the second letter to an 'R'. Change the third letter to an 'A'. Leave the fourth letter. Change the fifth (last) letter to a 'K'.

Now do you get it?

Karck?
#47 - JTbo
Which one is more sad sight, person using crack to play lfs or person using crack to play crap game?

Both sure are sad sights
Quote from Bladerunner :Felt I had to bump this one, as, (for those that know how) there is a certain sort of 'patch' available, if you know what I mean

waste of traffic
I saw it on 3D motors last night. The roads look totally bare i dont think there was one car the whole video.

i'm getting the demo now
#50 - MR_B
Yep, the special "patch" is a good'un!

I decided to whip my DFP out, plug it in and have a go with 900degree turning....

Wow what fun! It needs some major improvements and tweaks, but it has a quirkiness about it that I find quite enjoyable. It's very relaxed and you can just drive and enjoy it without thinking too hard. I've been getting scores in the 3000-5000 range (depending on the mission length etc)

In tier 5 there's a mountain level where you can hit 65 on one section, and perform some crazy/dangerous drifting (I'm not a drift fan.... unless it's a bus)

The childhood dream of driving a bus is coming to life...

Edit: Oh and sifting through traffic at 50mph is a riot!

Latest LFS Beater (Driving Game)....?
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG