The online racing simulator
Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
Well, it's time for the Kringle to make an appearance...

Oh quick, put it back in the box...
Ok this is the actual picture of me, no its not 4 years old :P
Attached images
Uno perfectooo.jpg
I was wondering when someone would make a thread like this, it's good to see some faces..
Here's mine, while i was in army last summer.. and yes, that's a broom i'm holding, and no, i am not copying Tristan..
Attached images
Image008.jpg
Quote from Boris Lozac :I was wondering when someone would make a thread like this, it's good to see some faces..
Here's mine, while i was in army last summer.. and yes, that's a broom i'm holding, and no, i am not copying Tristan..

:o

u aint going to shoot me?
Quote from (SaM) :I volunteered for for a medical cannabis program. It was such good stuff that I decided to forge receipts and get away with 20kgs of weed.

How the hell do i get myself on that program?
meh!

better late than never.

taken in ultra stylish black & white that took me 30mins to find on my camera......blaa blaa
Attached images
me.JPG
Quote from mrbogeyman :meh!

better late than never.

taken in ultra stylish black & white that took me 30mins to find on my camera......blaa blaa

Nonsense, you spent 30 minutes making 208 photos and this is the one you selected!
(I told you it was in the options menu!)
gimmie a break! it was under a different mode! although i did find the cool macro mode and took these groovy close-ups!
Attached images
macro1.JPG
macro2.JPG
Righto, this is me, playing at some gig with the band not long ago..

I'm pretty sure God didn't win any design awards when he released me...

And yeah, you can skip the "cut your hair" remarks.. I know...
Attached images
Fred.jpg
-
Small little piece of me..pls try not to laugh:
Attached images
photo-22.jpg
Oh god, I might haffto kill my webcam with this girl and take a picture... Maybe in the morning...

Or I could post a piccy of Jakg to tide everyone over...

*yawn*
Well, here I am. I had just waken up and my sister took the picture.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :me feeding the birdies in Italy (2-3 years ago)

ahhh! Time flies by!

p.s: Yes I'm small.

If that is Venice, i suggest to you all to not do that.
Pigeons in Venice are like rats, not only you risk some unexpected poo on you, but they bring disease so beware...
Sorry for spam, but i feel better now that i saved some tourist hair
I will see if i got a pic of me.
No im not the guy in the avatar.
Quote from 96 GTS :He probably outweighs you by twice though

Hope he does not, that would class him as rather fat
So,since everyone is doing that, this is me(the guy with the glasses,the other one is my teammate). I dont have many photos of myself since i hate seeing me. This is the only photo of me with short hair i guess,noone took a photo since theyre gone XD
Attached images
pic06.jpg
lol ur mate has a psycho smile kinda like "right after u have made this photo i will kill u! "
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :lol ur mate has a psycho smile kinda like "right after u made this photo im gonna kill u! "

True true,i never even noticed that. Well, its not the most beautiful photo anyway
funny thing is that the myspace profile says england while the lfs profile says finland
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :funny thing is that the myspace profile says england while the lfs profile says finland

His LFS profile did say UK some time ago, but I guess he heard how there are as crazy laws going trough
It's really nice to see some faces behind usernames.
And here's my face (warning: crappy mobile phone photo)
Attached images
DSC00157.JPG
Quote from BlackEye :It's really nice to see some faces behind usernames.
And here's my face (warning: crappy mobile phone photo)

LMAO! where you on the toilet when you took that pic?

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG