Photo of yourself
Photo of one of your hands
Cats
Pies
obscure outdated electronic equipment
(Respectable) Portrait of Tinyk
Pixelcars
Self portrait
i voted for pics of yourself and portrait of tinyk.

(if tinyk gets it im going off the info i once got told tat she is a truk driver called george. me thinks bob smith said that)
Damn some people have a good memory.

Looking pretty close between pit girls and first game.

And who says I don't have a boner all the time I read the forum anyway?
Quote from Bob Smith :And who says I don't have a boner all the time I read the forum anyway?

thinking of kev sure does weird things to you
Something that you got for Christmas? The more odd the better
How can I make an avatar out of going to the sea? I got a trash can too, but that's not really cool..
Wait wait wait. So here are real females on this forum?

I have a boner now.
wheres the option to vote for Avatars to be removed off the forums forever by the moderators?
#83 - Davo
Can't find a pic or remember the name of the first game I played all I know is it was an Amstrad CPC464. And damn that super Off road game was heaps good.
Quote from Davo :Can't find a pic or remember the name of the first game I played all I know is it was an Amstrad CPC464. And damn that super Off road game was heaps good.

Well, you can also just choose one of the first games you've played where you have a good memory of. Microprose's GP2 for example is the game I was hooked on, the first 'realistic' game I ever played at that time.

Quote from richy :wheres the option to vote for Avatars to be removed off the forums forever by the moderators?

That's an admin decision, and we already had "no avatar month" back in May thanks to bandwidth saving by Victor (not that it wasn't the right decision at the time).
No avatar month is reserved for the pre-patch hype period
Mmmm mcdonalds
<--- Duck Hunt
Is it just me, or that avatar slightly disturbing?

Don't know how old some of you guys are, but as far as i remember, Road Rash was the first game i played.

Matt
Quote from Blas89 :Hahahahhaha the image says "Huevos grande" xD it means "Big Balls"

LOL , i didn't knew that tbh !
Quote from Bob Smith :Looking pretty close between pit girls and first game.

first game with pitgirls - what about that?
Quote from herki :first game with pitgirls - what about that?

First game you played with Pitgirls, for example: "How fast can you undress", or "pick up the screw while I cleverly place myself behind you."
Lemme check the headlights for ya
First game could be fun. I can still remember mine. Pong

What a legend of a game, Pac-Man was a good one too, I had a little arcade-type machine with it on which just made it even more fun
:bump:
So what is the avatar for Febuary then ?
First game.
Quote from (SaM) :First game.

hold your horses! Not february yet and pit girls are lagging behind by mere 3 lousy votes.... *hopes*

it may still change.

Mad
In truth it's all pretty close, not even 1 in 3 people like "first game" as an avatar theme, an on average people have only chosen 2 and a quarter options.

Also poll votes may miraculously change at the last minute...
Need another poll then with just the top 3 or 4 options in it to try and narrow the field. Although if that happens my money is on pit girls walking it
There, before anyone else gets it!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG