The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Read post + view pics then vote for any shirts you would buy or the reason why not :)

Closed since :
Black LFS T-Shirt with Coloured Logo
Black LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Polo shirt (with collar)
White LFS Baseball Shirt with Blue Sleeves
Black LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
White LFS Polo Shirt (with collar)
NONE - I will wait for more interesting designs
White LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
NONE - I am a naturist
NONE - I would simply never wear a branded shirt
NONE - I think the devs just want my money
NONE - But I would if there were coloured shirts
If I were to buy any shirts I'd buy a blue-sleeved one, a white t-shirt and a black polo with collar. Don't like long-sleeved shirts at all, t-shirts and the polos are fine in either colour
Would buy a cap for sure +1 for that , liked the black polo , but with colour logo like shown in previous post
hi,

i'd like a black hooded sweat shirt with colored logo
I think whether or not I will buy a shirt depends 90% on the quality of the shirt, rather then the colors of the shirt. The material, stiches and most of all the 'shape' of it is far more imporant. I always try a shirt on in the shop, even if it only costs 10 euro. A shirt in nice colors with too long or too short sleeves looks worse then a plain black shirt that fits right.
I also agree that emboidered logos are really a must. I have quite some experience with shirts with custom logo's that were printed on, and they always failed. Every time they had to be sent back to have them reprinted.

So quality rather then looks will do it for me
Hell... i'm gonna buy EVERYTHING!!!!

[Fluid] Takahashi
Very nice! Finally, I was starting to vory are you ever going to get to that... Few baseball caps and wool caps would be nice.
But the best of all would be racaing shoes and gloves with LFS logo!!! Sweet!!!
Black LFS T-Shirt with Coloured Logo looks cool

but i dont think much people will know wut im wearing illepall
Very nice idea!
I hope I don't miss the start of Victors new shop.
I like the Long-Sleeves with website and the T-Shirt with colored logo. I'm sure they will look much better in reality then in this first example. I also hope, price won't beat quality. I surly like to pay a little more for getting high quality prints and shirts.

What about the race-socks which where available a while ago?
I voted for mainly white ones, because I have allready a lot of black rockin' tshirt !
If you do the long sleeve with the web site on it put the logo not upside down (it is correct on the pics : when your arms are "driving" the text should be in correct position, it is a common error).
Anyway, I like most of not so classic ones. Baseball is cool, the polos (especially the white) are cool too, but may be eve, better with a coloured logo.
May a blue and yellow baseball would suit to the lfs style (and swedish will love it !)...
I'm going for the White LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve in size L!
Superb idea I still wear my Drivers Emporium Live for Speed shirt proudly, would love to get some more
Quote from Bob Smith :Where's the "I beat you all to it" option?

front rear

I admit I'm not one for wearing these ones out casually, I could manage that with something a little subtler. Hmm. /me ponders

those are pretty dang cool though
Not being a teenager, I only wear t-shirts doing DIY or sport. However, I would be delighted to wear a Black Polo shirt anytime...
Quote from Victor :VISA (credit or debit), MasterCard, AmEx, JCB, Diners, etc
Paypal
I'm still considering 'Onder rembours' for dutch (and belgian?) sales. Good chance it will be a payment option. If not right from the start, then a bit later.

Are you considering "iDeal" for Dutch customers? Since this is introduced I only buy items from webshops which use iDeal. I also looked in implementation and it's very easy and fast.

I worked at a webshop, the same concept you are starting. You can contact me if you have any questions.
Quote from Bob Smith :Oh and, our t-shirts are WAY cooler.

yup but ours were way cheaper and we were handicapped in that ours were designed by a man with no design talent whatsoever
I'll simply wait for more interesting designs, because they are all a bit to plain and boring in my opinion.
Should we wait till LFS S2 goes final before we worry about merchandising?

I think a better (but less profitable) option would be for Victor's shop just to sell embroidered patches that we could buy and sew onto what ever shirt cap etc we want.

This saves all the hassle of keeping stock of various size and styles of shirts etc and so much cheaper to distribute worldwide?

and I can buy t-shirts and polos in colours I want far cheaper than Victor can and Living in OZ I would have the item same day not wait on postman etc for weeks

Just my thoughts
ShannonN
Quote from Grivage :yup but ours were way cheaper

+1

Quote from Grivage :and we were handicapped in that ours were designed by a man with no design talent whatsoever

-1,000,000,000!

REAL REASON:-

Ours were handicapped by the fact that I am useless with an iron!
First time? Should have bribed the missus to do it.
Quote from Bob Smith :First time? Should have bribed the missus to do it.

WHAT???!!??!!one!!?

And waste my precious savings..I need every penny of my 'pocket money' for my G25!!

(If I ever buy her flowers she only says: "What have you done?? ")

How about something like the FLS logo on the front in colour. And the blackwood (I consider blackwood the flagship track) small map on the back with an interesting solgan? Just thought it might be appealing to buyers to have something more to represent LFS than the logo.
Suggestion: Customisible Sleeve... like website on one long sleeve and s1/s2 lisence on the other long sleeve
Quote from Flycantbird :Off topic, but is the avatar your dog, vrooom ?
Just asking because he looks exactly like mine ( though mine wears contacts).

Lol no. I dont even have a dog
Quote from RobinK :How about something like the FLS logo on the front in colour. And the blackwood (I consider blackwood the flagship track) small map on the back with an interesting solgan? Just thought it might be appealing to buyers to have something more to represent LFS than the logo.

spelling.. LFS.....slogan..

I like your idea, but the small map? I dont think its suits.. small map replaced by a BW scenery of BLGP.. now thats gonna looks awesome..
Quote from farique :small map replaced by a BW scenery of BLGP.. now thats gonna looks awesome..

I think a small map is better, if they go for the scenery, then that means an increase in cost definitely.

Anyways, I like the idea of the logo in front, map at back.
This thread is closed

Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG