The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Read post + view pics then vote for any shirts you would buy or the reason why not :)

Closed since :
Black LFS T-Shirt with Coloured Logo
Black LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Polo shirt (with collar)
White LFS Baseball Shirt with Blue Sleeves
Black LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
White LFS Polo Shirt (with collar)
NONE - I will wait for more interesting designs
White LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
NONE - I am a naturist
NONE - I would simply never wear a branded shirt
NONE - I think the devs just want my money
NONE - But I would if there were coloured shirts
+10 for the cap
#77 - tpa
I'd buy a hooded sweater
Better designs needed. Something a little more abstract. Maybe throw an XRR on there or something in silouette form
voted NONE - I will wait for more interesting designs
the blue sleeved one is nice though

Quote from Christofire :If there was maybe a full Live For Speed logo on the left breast, a small "LFS" logo on one sleeve and maybe a clever caption on the opposite sleeve ("On the line, Online" ?), that'd go in my shopping basket.

how about a "my other car is a xrt" sticker
nAAH, I want the classic black t-shirt with the original coloured logo, website on the arm and a matching black baseball cap too.
Quote from herki :Oh yeah - I'd love to see a baseball cap with the lfs logo on it

+1 to that, in addition to the shirts.
+1 to chainmail vest with logo
#83 - JTbo
Number 1 was what looked something I like, of course I'm not sure if I have much money to use, need to get a job really
Would be cool if it said "Live For Speed" on the front with the logo. Then on the back it says "Speed for Life"
I sure would like some LFS underpants...
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I sure would like some LFS underpants...

My sense of humour is not that good

@nick_aronson: How did you make those mugs?
Where's the "I beat you all to it" option?

front rear

I admit I'm not one for wearing these ones out casually, I could manage that with something a little subtler. Hmm. /me ponders
Quote from Shotglass :how about a "my other car is a xrt" sticker

I've thought many times about printing up a "My other car is an FZR" bumper sticker for my ride.
I'd like the black shirt with the colored logo, but imo it would be better if there would only be the logo on the front, without the text (that's on the back anyway)...
yup, hoody would be nice!
+1 for baseball cap.
lol BOB...

I am working on a smarter lfs t-shirt myself that I will get printed profesionally...

The official lfs t-shirts are nice, plain and smart but too plain for me. Would buy a black cap though if it was available.

Mad
Anyone thought about LFS Beer? The devs would be rich
#94 - Vain
How about a jacket with all kinds of LFS sponsors? (example)
(Intel, McGill Racing, Raceabout and BMW among those, of course.)

Vain
Quote from Rappa Z :Anyone thought about LFS Beer? The devs would be rich

LFS Ale? The perfect mix for drink drivers. You'll get home so fast the police won't know you've left the pub.
#96 - MR_B
I vote for none of the current designs - I wear short sleeved shirt type designs - and shirts with the epaulets (modern clothing - not some kind of gay naval shoulder golden puffy stuff)
I'd sooner have something subtle that got people asking questions than an all out billboard t-shirt.
None, I am a naturist. Now I will get an LFS tatoo. :P

Hahaha..... But honestly, I would like a black tee shirt with color Live For Speed logo. Sounds good! A live for speed patch might be nice if someone wants to affix it to their denim/leather/insert material here jacket. Just something to think about.
I could imagine myself going to school in a UKCT shirt, getting the questions of "UK, where is that? did you make that place up when you were high?"
Oh...My...God...!!! LFS shirts would be the best thing that came into my life (besides LFS s2 of course ) Go For It!

EDIT: There should be a black, long sleeve shirt with colored logo and the website on the side, that would be awesome.
This thread is closed

Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG