The online racing simulator
Quote from Leifde :Is it me or are the brake and clutch pedal the distance apart that the brake and accelerator pedal should be?

nope it not just you ... and the gas pedal isnt set further back than the brake pedal either
Sorry for being offtopic but Rtsbasic i got the same stereo soo loud !! U got it connected 2 ur pc?
Quote from Rtsbasic :

gosh, the shifter is so far away from the wheel you must have long arms!
Quote from Leifde :Is it me or are the brake and clutch pedal the distance apart that the brake and accelerator pedal should be?

Really the brake and clutch should be further apart. The distance between the brake and throttle is fine, could be even greater and it would be better. But then Logitech would have needed a bigger box.
Woo, just found out I got mine this morning... in Portsmouth. Now relying on old folks to courier it 370 miles north.
Turner89, its wired into the PC yes. Neighbours hate it And the subs great for sitting the keyboard on when racing

Transporter, the angle of the pic makes it look more than it is, the shifter is easy to reach. But yes I do have long arms
Well, I got pissed off at NCIX, cancelled and ordered from FrontierPC.
Looks like I'm getting the wheel today. Now it's on it's way to a distrbuting postoffice in the area, should arrive there in an hour or so. After that it has to make a couple of more stops before I can retrive it.
Ordered my from the Logitech Website (they deliver to addresses other that your billing address) on Tuesday night, it arrived this morning at work bang on 9am. Looooong day at work now
Quote from ChaseMe :What are you paying for your no show? I've had an order from Sept. at $234 but gave in and paid $279 and got it right away. In the end the diff would have been $25 because of tax shipping etc. One was local one wasn't.

Anyway I got it from here within 3 days: http://www.canadacomputers.com ... pid=011550&cid=PE.468

thx for the link, ive cancelled my order from ncix and put an order there...
its closer to my location also...
Received an email from the store, they received their G25 shipment yesterday at 6pm. They said they will send my wheel to my way in the next couple hours, too bad it'll be monday when I can pick it up from the postage.

This will be one L-O-O-O-O-O-N-G weekend for me.. but better late than never I guess.
Quote from Matrixi :Cancelled the pre-order, good luck for the rest of my fellow fins trying to get the wheel. When (or if) G25 finally arrives here, I'll just walk to a store and buy it from there. Next year propably.

Quote from Matrixi :Received an email from the store, they received their G25 shipment yesterday at 6pm. They said they will send my wheel to my way in the next couple hours, too bad it'll be monday when I can pick it up from the postage.

This will be one L-O-O-O-O-O-N-G weekend for me.. but better late than never I guess.

It is 2007 already? Or quite a long weekend
Postal service site has been down for hours, so I havent been able to track the shipment, hopefully it'll still arrive in time for me to pick it up today.
Quote from Hyperactive :It is 2007 already? Or quite a long weekend

Like I could resist not buying the wheel when I heard it had finally shipped to this god forsaken country.

Now I'm so poor that I have to live on tuna and beans for the rest of this month though.
Quote from Gunn :Really the brake and clutch should be further apart. The distance between the brake and throttle is fine, could be even greater and it would be better. But then Logitech would have needed a bigger box.

its fun at the start of a race and your hurtling down into turn 1 and you start braking and wonder why your not slowing down, doh, foots still on the clutch, ahhh watch out im coming through
Quote from Paul_McCluskey :its fun at the start of a race and your hurtling down into turn 1 and you start braking and wonder why your not slowing down, doh, foots still on the clutch, ahhh watch out im coming through

The really stupid thing now is that my left foot has become a big girl when it comes to left foot braking in the mrt, fox, f08 or bf1.
ooooo the brake pedal is toooo stiff. PAH!!!illepall
Or when you're using shifter, and have it in 4th at the start of the race (without realising), and you're on the front row of the grid....
When we will have it in Spain? As always, Spain is different :thumbsdow
As a wise man said, a Spaniard is the one who couldn't pick anything else.
If it did not ask to restart after installation then there is a software problem with the G25.

Tried on my two computers on one it did ask to restart and on the other after several tries it wont and the FF is better in the one that asked than the other.
Quote from Matrixi :
Now I'm so poor that I have to live on tuna and beans for the rest of this month though.

:Handshake
There seems to be quite a few people moaning about the forcefeedback on this wheel, is this due to improper setup or actual bad production of the wheel?

Can people please post their config (FF strength in Windows and in LFS) along with their happiness of the settings.........
Quote from Matrixi :Now I'm so poor that I have to live on tuna and beans for the rest of this month though.

if you let me use yours until i get a replacement for mine ill buy you some proper food
Quote from Thorvertonian :There seems to be quite a few people moaning about the forcefeedback on this wheel, is this due to improper setup or actual bad production of the wheel?

Can people please post their config (FF strength in Windows and in LFS) along with their happiness of the settings.........

If it did not ask to restart after installation then there is a software problem with the G25.

Tried on my two computers on one it did ask to restart and on the other after several tries it wont and the FF is better in the one that asked than the other.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG