The online racing simulator
680+ km/h with XF GTI ???
(202 posts, started )
I remember being over a friends house when he was playing Diablo online. Diablo was a fantasy RPG game and in 'the town' you where supposed to be safe and could not attack other players. So i'm watching and this guy comes up to him and attacks him, thinking he couldn't attack back. He couldn't, my friend died.

So my friend logs back on as a newbie character, walks up to the guy that attacked him in the town, presses some hotkey he had setup and literally swaps their two characters. The cheaters super powerful character 70th or whatever level with all the cool gear was literally swapped out for a starting character. My friend then proceeded to do the same attack in town cheat on the original cheater, and then logged.

Unfortunately LFS lacks a parallel, except to beat the cheaters without cheating yourself.

From what I understand of the aero hack it is compatable with U17 or U18 or something, and these versions can still connect to U and U20 servers can't they?
no, U20 (or is U19) upwards are required, anything below U20, or above U1 wont connect

680+ km/h with XF GTI ???
(202 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG