The online racing simulator
Quote from turbo4door :Is it really THAT much better?

I certainly think it is I'm very much an open-wheel driver, too. I SLASHED my pb at BLGP w/FOX last night by a whopping *cough* .03! ... a 1:07.78 (with a draft). That's using the sequential paddles.

I was having a lot of irritating calibration problems with the MOMO tho, so the purchase was a bit of a no-brainer for me.
Quote from Goop :I certainly think it is I'm very much an open-wheel driver, too. I SLASHED my pb at BLGP w/FOX last night by a whopping *cough* .03! ... a 1:07.78 (with a draft). That's using the sequential paddles.

I was having a lot of irritating calibration problems with the MOMO tho, so the purchase was a bit of a no-brainer for me.

my momo is giving me some issues too. Wont track straigh, the FF is constantly moving left/right on the straights. Guess I gotta just bite the bullet and buy one
Quote from turbo4door :mind if I ask where you purchased it?
Found one through dell for about the same price but wound up at 277 w/ taxes (free shipping and 10% off coupon) and shipped in 1 to 2 days. SOOOOO tempting to hit the "checkout" button but I know I dont really "need" it.....or do i...

Here's the link:
http://www.amatteroffax.com/It ... NVID=1385568&TOCART=1

It's called "A Matter of Fax". They had 33 in stock when i bought it, they have 17 left so you better hurry! So far everything seems great. It's on its way!
i just finished playing online with my g25 for around 2 hours, and had to stop because i noticed it was getting a little bit warm on the top(behind paddles),

has anyone else noticed this?

maybe its the australian weather or something

but my dfp didnt get warm from what i recall
Quote from Matt_Driver :i just finished playing online with my g25 for around 2 hours, and had to stop because i noticed it was getting a little bit warm on the top(behind paddles),

Mine gets a little warm. My red momo used to get a lot hotter though.

--Adam
ahh, thanks

so the vents arent for decoration only :P

i just plugged in my room fan so i can keep playing safely
My DFP does get a little warm after a couple of hours.
Quote from Matt_Driver :ahh, thanks

so the vents arent for decoration only :P

i just plugged in my room fan so i can keep playing safely

I'm sure it'll be fine up to pretty high temperatures... there should be a bit in the manual with the operating temperatures
I'm getting lonely, mine should have shipped on monday, but I have not yet recieved it.
Quote from Go-carter :No actually, 1.stock from Komplett in norway ships in 2 days(they say...), nov. 1.st is the 2.nd stock (I've ordered from 1.st)

1. Everything I've ordered from Komplett (quite a lot of stuff) had come the next day. Very fast delivery from them.

2. What's your date for delivery? Nov 1st or earlier (if so damn you!!!)
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm getting lonely, mine should have shipped on monday, but I have not yet recieved it.

NCIX's ETA is currently the 31st

Did you cancel and order elsewhere?
3rd november for gameplay uk now, sick of the delay after delay, seriously considering spending my money on a qaulity set of pedals instead, ther representative on racesimcentral said 2weeks ago they were in europe, didn't know where but said they were in europe, liar I'd say.
Quote from DanneDA :1. Everything I've ordered from Komplett (quite a lot of stuff) had come the next day. Very fast delivery from them.

2. What's your date for delivery? Nov 1st or earlier (if so damn you!!!)

My date of shipment is 19.11.2006, but it was first 11.10.2006, then 19. so they will probably change it back to 1.nov...
Items shipping soon:
Delivery estimate: October 20, 2006
  • 1 of: Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
    Sold by: Amazon.com
And to make it all even better, I just bought S2 too . This is going to be a very unproductive weekend as far as things to do around the house is concerned.
Quote from Shinrar :Items shipping soon:
https://images-na.ssl-images-a ... ons/arrow_subordinate.gif Delivery estimate: October 20, 2006
  • 1 of: Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
    Sold by: Amazon.com
And to make it all even better, I just bought S2 too . This is going to be a very unproductive weekend as far as things to do around the house is concerned.

EDIT: just noticed you're in FL. what part?
31st, I've been emailing them and they keep saying "WE DON'T F--KING KNOW!"
Quote from Matt_Driver :i just finished playing online with my g25 for around 2 hours, and had to stop because i noticed it was getting a little bit warm on the top(behind paddles),

You have to remember there is 2 motors in there now....it is gona get hot.
Pondering cancelling, but by the time I cancel, get a new order done, it would have been shipped. Just a real bitch seeing I wanted to use it for the next STCC races but can't because I'd end up looking like a total noob.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :31st, I've been emailing them and they keep saying "WE DON'T F--KING KNOW!"

It says on the G25 item in big bold letters:

"ETA OCTOBER 31"
Quote from turbo4door :

EDIT: just noticed you're in FL. what part?

Fort Lauderdale, about three and a half to four hours south of you. Although I do run up to the Orlando area every bit (like this friday); realitives.

Anywho, I'm ssoo excited! Weeeee!!!
Well, I saw that they did have 8 in stock in Vancouver, and I assume I ordered early enough to get one of thouse hopefully.
Well it's crunch time for Gameseek tomorrow! lets see if they update the site today or tomorrow.... drum roll please!
gameseek just updated their web page......
12 days till delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looks like we'll be into november before we get one then
yep, gettin peeved off waitin for it, then I'll wonder why I did when it doesnt live up to my expectations.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG