The online racing simulator
I hate all of you with your G25's. Seems like I won't get my hands on one until sometime in November. WHY WHY WHY?!

Would probably get it quicker if I'd order it from Australia or the US and had it shipped here, too bad it would be crazily expensive and wouldn't work properly because of the power supply.
I just bought my G25 today, should get it in about 8 days. Im pumped! Now I just have to get rid of my Momo.

I got it for $261 shipping included. I can't wait to give it a try.
Quote from Micaoct :I just bought my G25 today, should get it in about 8 days. Im pumped! Now I just have to get rid of my Momo.

I got it for $261 shipping included. I can't wait to give it a try.

mind if I ask where you purchased it?
Found one through dell for about the same price but wound up at 277 w/ taxes (free shipping and 10% off coupon) and shipped in 1 to 2 days. SOOOOO tempting to hit the "checkout" button but I know I dont really "need" it.....or do i...
Don't suppose any of you guys in contact with Gameseek have heard if Logitech have sent them out yet?
Quote from Rtsbasic :Don't suppose any of you guys in contact with Gameseek have heard if Logitech have sent them out yet?

I see from their web page they have knocked off the "days left till release"

Komplett are now saying 8 pcs (?) on 30/10/2006
Dabs is still 3-4 weeks
Logitech is soon

So nothing concrete really
Zomp have updated theirs today saying "No expected delivery date"

DigitalKind just upadated theirs too "ETA - 1 Week(s)

Last Updated on:17/10/2006 12:49:56"
Living in Finland sucks sometimes.

"Thank You for pre-ordering the Logitech G25. The product-in-question cannot be delivered to You in the next 212964 day(s) as we do not like your home country. Actually we despise you because you haven't got nukes, so I'm shipping this nice, sexy, shiny wheel to somewhere else instead.

Have a nice day."
Quote from spankmeyer :Living in Finland sucks sometimes.

"Thank You for pre-ordering the Logitech G25. The product-in-question cannot be delivered to You in the next 212964 day(s) as we do not like your home country. Actually we despise you because you haven't got nukes, so I'm shipping this nice, sexy, shiny wheel to somewhere else instead.

Have a nice day."

LOL
Quote from Rtsbasic :Don't suppose any of you guys in contact with Gameseek have heard if Logitech have sent them out yet?

Nothing yet I may consider giving them a poke this afternoon. I don't expect to get anything but a stock "it'll be here when it's here" response. I hope it doesn't arrive Friday (I'm out over the weekend)
Quote from spankmeyer :Living in Finland sucks sometimes.

Have a nice day."

I tried to get info on the Finland distribution but Logitech were not forthcoming with those details. What I would suggest to you is to contact your nearest Logitech office and ask them which major retailers are being shipped the stock and then take up the chase from there.
Quote from mrfell :I see from their web page they have knocked off the "days left till release"

Komplett are now saying 8 pcs (?) on 30/10/2006
Dabs is still 3-4 weeks
Logitech is soon

So nothing concrete really

Komplett is showing the number of available wheels for ordering, if anyone would order now it would only be 7 left. Their Norway stock is now showing 42 left for a peliminary date of Nov 1st.
Another store is showing Nov 6th, for the first time this isn't a peliminary date.

So nothing until november it seems for europeans.
Has anyone ever ordered from FalconSoft.com? They have the g25 for $248 USD

Can't find much on a rating or rewview for this company. Called but nobody was able to answer.
Here's the link:
http://falconsoft.com/item/73618B

hoping someone knows something about them, good or bad. Would hate to be the first to order from them
I just ordered my G25 here in germany for 203 €. The guys from the shop say, that i do get one from the first shipment. Announced for the second november. Hope that is true...

But, since i'm paying when getting it directly from the shop (its logistic-center is not far away) - there is no risk...

for what its worth, gameseek are saying 3 days till release.
That's just an auto count down, based on a date they've arbitrarily set
this is ridiculous the largest or the second largest market wont get a single wheel until at least november
Quote from DanneDA :Komplett is showing the number of available wheels for ordering, if anyone would order now it would only be 7 left. Their Norway stock is now showing 42 left for a peliminary date of Nov 1st.
Another store is showing Nov 6th, for the first time this isn't a peliminary date.

So nothing until november it seems for europeans.

No actually, 1.stock from Komplett in norway ships in 2 days(they say...), nov. 1.st is the 2.nd stock (I've ordered from 1.st)
I just want to say that every time I use this wheel I'm astonished at how much better it is than the DFP. I still have issues with the pedals and shifter, but the wheel itself is astounding. I can actually feel the rumble strips now, which I never could in the DFP. And I know it's not just wishful thinking because I can actually hear and see the wheel moving as the tires hit the bumps.

For those of you who have a G25 on the way, you're gonna love the wheel. The shifter...maybe not so much.
Quote from Shotglass :this is ridiculous the largest or the second largest market wont get a single wheel until at least november

Europe is the biggest market to supply for, as such the hardest to supply for. For the same reason Sony have pushed back the release for the PS3 until next year, because they couldn't get the stock built up.
Quote from GameSeek :Hi sir, we are anticipating a delivery early next week, this would be ideal
for us although I wouldn't like to state my name on that!

You have secured yourself one so there's no worries at when the stock comes
we will run out as we have ordered a big number.

As soon as we get anything solid there will be a bulk email that will go
around.

Thank you for your time.

Ever get the feeling someone is fed up of answering the same sort of question over and over again? If you're listening face-less GS drone, I apologise
Quote from the_angry_angel :Ever get the feeling someone is fed up of answering the same sort of question over and over again? If you're listening face-less GS drone, I apologise

lol... but you don't mean that... Ever think how they respond when they open the mailbox and see another mail from you?

"Oh... my... god... I swear if he sends us one more email I'm going to (Outlook makes the new-mail dih-duhm sound)...fuuucccccccaaaaaaAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Europe is the biggest market to supply for, as such the hardest to supply for. For the same reason Sony have pushed back the release for the PS3 until next year, because they couldn't get the stock built up.

no, to quote the Sony rep "Europe doesn't mind waiting for our products"
Quote from Jakg :no, to quote the Sony rep "Europe doesn't mind waiting for our products"

Ahaha, yeah right. The PS3 is going to slaughter Sony. Christmas is the best time to get a console out because so many kids will ask for one as a present. Because it is being pushed back in Europe to mid way only people with a lot of extra cash will buy one.

Out of everyone I goto uni with, so far only one person has said they might get one. But they are all planning on getting a Wii.

I still love this map:

Quote from Cue-Ball :I just want to say that every time I use this wheel I'm astonished at how much better it is than the DFP. I still have issues with the pedals and shifter, but the wheel itself is astounding. I can actually feel the rumble strips now, which I never could in the DFP. And I know it's not just wishful thinking because I can actually hear and see the wheel moving as the tires hit the bumps.

For those of you who have a G25 on the way, you're gonna love the wheel. The shifter...maybe not so much.

Totally agree, I'm picking up discrepencies and slight bumps in the track surface that I never knew were there This is my third wheel (Thrustmaster Ferrari, Logi Momo) and it blows me away how good and smooth it is - I'm breaking PBs all over the place, and I'm finding I have a lot more confidence in the open wheelers, particularly the FO8:lovies3d:

I'm not having any issues with the pedals, tho, besides having to relearn how to brake. And, tbh, the shifter is fine for my purposes. Ok, so it's a little dinky, but it does the trick :cyclops:
Quote from Goop :Totally agree, I'm picking up discrepencies and slight bumps in the track surface that I never knew were there This is my third wheel (Thrustmaster Ferrari, Logi Momo) and it blows me away how good and smooth it is - I'm breaking PBs all over the place, and I'm finding I have a lot more confidence in the open wheelers, particularly the FO8:lovies3d:

I'm not having any issues with the pedals, tho, besides having to relearn how to brake. And, tbh, the shifter is fine for my purposes. Ok, so it's a little dinky, but it does the trick :cyclops:

So you think this wheel works well with the F08, how about the FOX? I usually drive the fox, love the f08 (wish there were more servers using it) and I autoX when I can on LFS, but I'm not sure how much the wheel will benifit the open wheels. Its encouraging to see you think it helps. I've got the Logi Momo now and am torn about buying the g25. Is it really THAT much better?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG