The online racing simulator
Quote from Gunn :I'm in Australia so if you can get one here I would have thought that the UK would have them sooner.

Doesn't seem to be the case though
Still gotta wait 2 weeks here, and that's until they ship it.
Looked on the NCIX website, apparently they won't get any until the 19th :S, so it'll be atleast like 28 days at the most, and 22 at the least :@
My thoughts go out to those waiting.... the torture will will be unbearable

/me kisses shifter
Quote from Tweaker :My thoughts go out to those waiting.... the torture will will be unbearable

/me kisses shifter

Lol! *mutters curses under breath*
I already let tweak know what I think about him on MSN... Sodding piece of :@

And yaay, Its 4:00 AM, and I have to finish 5 essays in 3 hours, and get sleep.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I already let tweak know what I think about him on MSN... Sodding piece of :@

And yaay, Its 4:00 AM, and I have to finish 5 essays in 3 hours, and get sleep.

Ouch! Lunch time here :woohoo:
Even worse, the sodding essays are on a novel I haven't bloody well opened until tonight :@
Hahaha you're properly screwed then! sick day me thinks! *bad influence*
Quote from Gunn :I'm in Australia so if you can get one here I would have thought that the UK would have them sooner.

Just curious: Did you get it as a normal customer or did you pull some strings (to get it sooner)?
Quote from bbman :Just curious: Did you get it as a normal customer or did you pull some strings (to get it sooner)?

They are in stock in his country. For example here

Do they have the same Powersupply like in Germany 230V?
Don't you just hate these smartie pants people who already have one
Quote from bbman :Just curious: Did you get it as a normal customer or did you pull some strings (to get it sooner)?

Stock went out to (Australian) retailers on Friday. There are only 400 allocated for the whole of Australia AFAIK. Two major retailers got stock first and smaller distributors had to wait. Admittedly the store I went to had not had time to put the product on the shelf yet when I purchased it (they had just recieved their stock). Vigilant detective work over the last few weeks helped a lot. I tried six other stores today but was unable to find any that already had recieved their G25s. Tomorrow it should be a bit easier to find one around here, but they will vanish quickly I think. :/
The Website of my Dealer where I preordered said "Ordered, est. in stock at 27th Sept.". But nothing happened... until today. Now it says "ordered, est. in Stock 2nd November"

One more month to wait... this is crazy. I did not played ANY Sim with my DFP because I want the G25 so bad illepall
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Looked on the NCIX website, apparently they won't get any until the 19th :S, so it'll be atleast like 28 days at the most, and 22 at the least :@

:yikes:

Where did you find that? I couldn't find it on the site
Wee, 1-2 weeks on dabs I so can't wait.

[edit: Make that 5-7 days. Wee]
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Theres a mini forum on the product page, look at it and a NCIX rep says that

http://forum.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=1177680

Also, I realized there's the G25 for 243.xx and one for 248.xx. I wonder what the difference is?

I asked about that; prices are because they come from different distributors (same part number different SKU)

That guy placed his order after you did, so just maybe that date is for the second shipment - since he can't get any from the first one? :hide:
Ok, I realized I got mine from the 243.xx distributor I guess? So we may get ours before that if they get stock?

According to the stock checker, on the 248 one, "Viking" location is recieving currently, so they may have them soon... I hope :!
any americans ordering from ncix?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok, I realized I got mine from the 243.xx distributor I guess? So we may get ours before that if they get stock?

According to the stock checker, on the 248 one, "Viking" location is recieving currently, so they may have them soon... I hope :!

Let's hope that semi-serious theory happens to be correct. I was told when I first ordered that it would likely ship this week based on what they knew. I ordered on the 25th.

/ just checked NCIX - Where is "Viking"? I've been to BC lots and lived there awhile - never heard of "Viking"?

Good sign that they are receiving though
This has been posted in the G25 thread.

Video isn't that great anyways, doesn't show the G25's full potential.
Quote from Tweaker :This has been posted in the G25 thread.

Video isn't that great anyways, doesn't show the G25's full potential.

Pffff.........disregard then, it's here for people who don't visit the (huge) G25 thread

Dan,
Dear Stanley,

Thank you for contacting Logitech Customer Support. My name is Naveen and I will be assisting you with your case involving the G25 wheel.

Based on your email it appears your query has to do with acquiring the G25 wheel for PC. I would like to advise that at the moment we don't have the wheel available for purchase in the Asian region. Although we have received some request locally to have this wheel available locally, we have forwarded the request to the regional Marketing Office.
I'm sure your request will be looked into seriously and plans in the future made to make this wheel available for purchase locally.

I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter as we are not able to assist you further in this matter due to none available resources.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or if you require further assistance as I will be more than happy to assist you. Alternatively, you can contact us directly through the phone numbers listed below for a faster response relating to your issue.

Please note that your incident number is 061002-002389.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Naveen
Logitech Customer Support
www.Logitech.com/support

WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!???????????

:weeping:
It will be we available for most people I am sure.... that just sounds like a typical Support response where someone doesn't know what is going on

I am pretty sure Asia will get their fair share of the G25, if it didn't that'd be really stupid Probably will take a bit more time for it to reach Asia, or specific countries in Asia.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG