The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :Lazy - THE WIZARD DK is not allowed

uhm... okay ?

what went wrong ?

or does that mean i cant use it ?
(i get all the good ones)

Any screenshots? Its makes dev live much more easier, I suppose.
And second reason can be banning you from one particular server. Not an actually lazy issue.
Quote from z0rnd1k3 :And second reason can be banning you from one particular server. Not an actually lazy issue.

They can translake DK like...you know what. That can be a reason.
Would it be possible to have some tweaks in lazy directly to match wheel rotation degrees to arm and wheel rotation in car? I drive VR and it would help for spatial awareness!
No issue other than that.
can somebody help me with converting the files from 0.6h to 0.6v. Also i will ask somebody to send me mod with good interior for 0.6v, if it is available.
Is there a tutorial/faq/manual for how to use the dashboard editor? Can last chat message be displayed on the dash?
-
(d_cury) DELETED by d_cury : i fix the problem
LFSLazy bug (or feature?)
Hi, im here to report a problem with LFSLazy. This problem keeps with the Lazy since older versions.

When making a new dashboard i want to set texts to justify on the center, just as the first screenshot. The problem is that after i close the Lazy, the text goes back to the right, even after clicking on save before exiting the Dashboard Editor.
I also added a gif where i show better what's happening.

Simply closing the Dashboard editor will keep the justify set correctly, but closing the Lazy after playing will revert the default setting for the justify, which is on the right.
Attached images
justify on center scrnsht1.png
lazy bug demo.gif
Quote from gernoff :Is there a tutorial/faq/manual for how to use the dashboard editor? Can last chat message be displayed on the dash?

Sadly no, but yet it still pretty easy to learn if you know how to use photoshop
Now that i got new version, i'm happy hiddo again... allthoug i'm 34 lol
Porsche Cosworth Omega for FZR
Made by myself based on some dashboards from other sims and also real life cars.

And here is a video of it working: https://streamable.com/ozu0z5

You are free to edit the dashboard as you want, just give me the credits. I also left all psd files i've used inside its folder.

Edit: Corrected the CLUTH DMG, sorry about that Shy Big grin
Attached files
Porsche Cosworth Omega.rar - 2.1 MB - 254 views
Is there a way to change the gadgets background color?
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Is there a way to change the gadgets background color?

Yes, depending on which gadget, you can change colors on the Dashboard Editor (on the LFSLazy itself) or using Photoshop
Quote from PedroXDBR :Yes, depending on which gadget, you can change colors on the Dashboard Editor (on the LFSLazy itself) or using Photoshop

I want to change the background of the GEAR gadget. I can do photoshop, but can't find the files. Can you share more info? I just want to make the gadget from transparent gray to transparent black.

P.S. I'm talking about this one. In the attachment.
Attached images
geargadget.png
Quote from r3zp3k7 :I want to change the background of the GEAR gadget. I can do photoshop, but can't find the files. Can you share more info? I just want to make the gadget from transparent gray to transparent black.

P.S. I'm talking about this one. In the attachment.

I thought you was talking about the dashboard haha. This one sadly cant be changed, only thing possible is to change letters color, which you can make by scrolling down and clicking on the colors that shows in the middle of the screen
Quote from PedroXDBR :I thought you was talking about the dashboard haha. This one sadly cant be changed, only thing possible is to change letters color, which you can make by scrolling down and clicking on the colors that shows in the middle of the screen

Haha. I was pretty sure it was not possible, but had to ask. Thanks for giving a hand.
-
Grid list (bartass127) DELETED by bartass127
Lazy needs an update for new version. 0.6V3 doesnt work with it.
Are you gonna update it for next 0.6w update?
also now seems the right time to bring lfslazy dashboard to new era with mods support
Need an update for atleast 0.6V3 version. 0.6W is still testing version.
0.6w43 !!!!!!!!
Can you start Lfs Lazy without multiplayer, beacuse i am having some problems with mutliplayer. Big grin
-
(fastranker1) DELETED by fastranker1 : i fixed the problem
Ok 0.7A update?
Pls update LFS 0.7A
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :LFSLazy is a local insim application which can show various LFSW stats, buddies online, server list with advanced filters and search, complete chat history, gadgets and other info.

Some other features:
  • Setup filter
  • Detailed split info
  • realtime lap tracking with 1ms precision
  • Car radar
  • Custom dashboards
  • and much more...
DOWNLOAD LFSLazy v102 0.6V

To run program follow these steps:

Video previews:List of available LFSLazy dashboards. Note: most of these are already included in LFSLazy by default.

Use program at your own risk.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to ask in this thread. Thumbs up

Review by SMOKE:

Not sure if he is still here...

are you still there mate?
Hope that Daniel update it to 0.7a version
Hopefully now that we have a stable version release a new LFS Lazy can come out, I miss it
-
(xpablousky) DELETED by xpablousky

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG