The online racing simulator
@TwinySkyline These are the best skins I've seen in a long time. Fantastic job on these and I can't wait to see any more you create.
@TwinySkyline Next time please put more time into the black mask Smile
Quote from neonmateo :@TwinySkyline Next time please put more time into the black mask Smile

What exactly is wrong with the black mask? Skin works fine in game.
My Skin for XRG
Made my own skin! It took a few hours but i'm proud of it Smile
Attached images
XRG_REDZONE_HERO.jpg
XRR Skin based on the Mazda RX-7 driven by Win Percy in BTCC for the team TWR Pentax in 1980.

Attached images
XRR_TWR_RX7.jpg
lfs_00000111-2.jpg
lfs_00000107-2.jpg
lfs_00000110-2.jpg
4750194150_da31bb1d35_o.jpg
lfs_00000110-2_800px.jpg
Quote from TwinySkyline :#22 "AXIA" Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Group A ;
1991 JTCC season, Team Object T ;

#87 "HKS" Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Group A ;
1993 JTCC season, Team HKS Racing Co. Ltd.

Awesome work, man! I'd love to use these. Can you release the basic versions without fake lights/grill, please? Smile I'd put them up on LFSW too, if you want.
#39 Denso Sard Supra SuperGT ´05 "replica"

Requested by a friend of mine (thx fatal) originally, i was allowed to release these in case someone wants to use them. They're not exact replicas as logo placements may differ a bit plus the design in the hoodline is a bit off because of XR having a "higher" fender and i didn't want to add fake lights in the mix, but i tried to make everything look similar enough so i can use the excuse of XR body being different to a supra Big grin Quantity over quality matters this time. Big grin

These skins have been uploaded to LFSW (thx again fatal) and they're free to use as long as you don't edit anything.
Attached images
XRG_denso39_jgtc05.jpg
XRR_denso39_jgtc05.jpg
XRT_denso39_jgtc05.jpg
lfs_00000053.jpg
lfs_00000055.jpg
Quote from TwinySkyline :I was initally planning a pack of Gr.A/N R32 but after running into some issues it's on-hold, though I'm releasing these two for now (with edited versions as well):

#22 "AXIA" Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Group A ;
1991 JTCC season, Team Object T ;
Car driven by Masahiko Kageyama (replaced by Tom Kristensen the following year) and Kazuo Shimizu.

#87 "HKS" Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Group A ;
1993 JTCC season, Team HKS Racing Co. Ltd. ;
Car driven by Osamu Hagiwara and Yukihiro Hane ;
The picture below is a very early iteration of the livery, it has slightly changed since. My replica aims to recreate the current one.

Note : liveries differ from the original ones as the XRT's body is substantially different from that of the real counterparts. As for the bodykit, I'll release it when it's done. Think LFS-update-done.

Great work!

GT2 Flashbacks Smile
skin
skin XRG
Attached images
XRT_LNG_CAT_L.JPG
skin XRG
Attached images
XRT_BOSS.JPG
My new public skin and first public skin with high quality. Smile

The skin uploaded already in lfsw

Attached images
XRT_SMLJsoaBlue.jpg

First new public skin for 2020, enjoy. (already uploaded)

Attached images
XRT_ninoko.jpg
I'm back
Hello. My new two skins are here! Petals

Attached images
XRT_M.K_edtS14.jpg
XRT_SQRDdsgn_JAMedt.jpg
Public skin. Feel free to use it. ☆ Stay Safe ☆

Attached images
XRT_Zeyus.StaySafe.jpg
Quote from aspireV17 :hi all this is my first skin, hope u guys like it

Apparently this skin is not working because it exceeded the name limit, and when I remove one letter, it cannot be used online. Nice skin tho!
Hello , Acer again , here is a s15 ww2 air craft fuselage skin , its color-able in game (do not edit)
Take care y'all
Attached images
AceFighterPlane.jpg
AceFighterPlane1.jpg
AceFighterPlaneBlue.jpg
XRT_AceWarPlane.jpg
Hello ,Acer again ! , here is a little play on words about whats going on around the world vs our passion'Cars' the Pandem-ic wide body kit ;P enjoy this ridiculous skin and take care!
Attached images
XRT_PandemicAce15.jpg
Pandemic skin1.jpg
Pandemic skin2.jpg
-
(Rubie) DELETED by Rubie : very cringe skin :p
XRT unique skin
Special made from my friend!
Attached images
XRT_BorkeART.jpg
Camo
Heres a camo skin that can be used for ANY car Na-na
Attached images
cam5.jpg
Stopped playing this game so there's a lot of unfinished projects that will never come to fruition, nevertheless here are a few of the shakotan and bosozoku-inspired skins me and Neon made through the years

Pictures by Valiugera

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file ... jz/No_Style_Pack.zip/file
Double post, here's Naoki Nakamura's D1GP-spec S15 as seen at WTAC in 2018. This skin was a collaboration with FNC

Attached images
XRT_NNS15D1GP.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG